A First Look at What's Coming Up in 2020

That’s a fine choice if I do say so myself.

Also, Sound Conductors, even better!

Why would I be salty?

It’s not like I’ve been been jockeying or bumping the poll thread…like some :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I am known as Mr. Flare… SOoOoOoOOo I would love to see what these Flare 2’s are all about.

I would be happy to test out 10-100 of these bad boys :wink:

Live look at me:

2 Likes

I was referring to the fact that over here they get the title “admin”, and on anker you only get the title moderator :joy:.

I’m not even in the running for mod, I’m just curious who will be chosen :smiley:

1 Like

Like I said, why would I be salty, different title, same permissions…

Anyways @Loz thanks for the first look on what we are likely to see over the next few months.

As for making music a bigger part of the community, how about a compose a piece of music competition, either instrumental or vocal…inclusion of a Soundcore product could also be a part :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Think you missed the sarcasm :wink:

Nope wasn’t missed, just don’t see what the need was to make a direct reference when I’m not the only mod…

Thanks @Loz for the update, can’t wait to try out a few of the new speakers. I wouldn’t mind rocking 4 or 5 of the flares during a Barbeque or party.

I would love to see ANC in more earbuds, but more so we need transparency mode to work in every earbud coming out. That would go a long way in keeping people happy.

3 Likes

I would love an ANC pair of earbuds like the 1more ANC TWS earbuds

1 Like

Perhaps last.fm integration with the collective? Showing the current playing track would be a cool feature in my opinion.

Perhaps you could even incorporate tracks scrobbled per week into a small amount of points for the leaderboard?

1 Like

@Loz, how about these products that were announced last year… Any updates?

1 Like

Some good stuff here. Need to refresh a few other products with USB-C while you are upgrading things, but an interesting list. And ANC does sound great.

1 Like

Not that I can openly discuss :wink:

1 Like

That’s a shame. Can you at least tell us if they are cancelled, or If there are still plans for release?

1 Like

100 speaker connection! Nice accomplishment to gain that connection amount, but what was the practical application that drove it: ambient surround sound at Burning Man?

PowerConf looks smart - as well as the move into business use. Nice design!

Making music bigger: everyone seems to stream nowadays so I suspect platform integration of fan favorites is a top consideration… but I’m old school (when not using Spotify) and use saved music files - either using an old iPod or with the music I’ve manually transferred to my phone. I hate streaming issues (mainly buffering and interruption), so am all for the old method of playing stored music files. If that’s in line with making music bigger - I’m on board.

1 Like

Exciting things are on the horizon for sure!!

1 Like

Totally with you on that one re: streaming.

Thank you @Loz for the recap and updates!!

Look forward to all the changes :+1:

Thanks for the updates. New stuff to look forward to😁

Strange because they’ve already been unveiled…