1 Year Anniversary of Amazon Live Stream - MEGA SCHMIVAWAY!

Yup - We WOULD HAVE won if you were on the stream… Sorry buddy - maybe next time.

The Amazon Live and Community giveaways are completely different vehicles.

2 Likes

Appreciate all the hard work you put in to make tonight’s stream a success

2 Likes

I sure hope my name didn’t come up after the live stream came back on! I had to bail and would be really miffed if I missed out :wink:

Congrats to all those who won, and thanks to @SoundcoreAdam for his efforts.

1 Like

That was fun

1 Like

Fun stream. The Amazon streams always confused me a little, think I’m finally gettin the hang of it but still couldn’t figure out how to send the dogs everyone was commenting :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::joy::joy:. Happy 1 year & Grats to all the winners!

1 Like

Same kind of luck for me Shen, I won the Escape box and donated it back for someone else since I had one. Then drank the rest of the time watching Adam struggle with the wheel of craziness hoping I won something else to no avail :rofl:. Was a fun time though.

1 Like

That was a great giveaway for the anniversary. It was stressful as I kept getting close to a win. Walked away with the Rave Neo after which was amazing thanks so much @SoundcoreAdam and congrats to all the winners

2 Likes

As far as I can tell you were pretty close once or twice (someone won beside of you).

Grats to the winners as well. Glad to see a few names of the regulars pick up something.

Good stream for @SoundcoreAdam as he did pick up several viewers on that stream.

My surprise of the night was to learn they have automatic filtered dog bowls. :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all who have won something!:+1:t2:

2 Likes