1 Year Anniversary of Amazon Live Stream - MEGA SCHMIVAWAY!

Just a quick heads up. Tomorrow’s Amazon Live Stream will celebrate our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY streaming on Amazon Live and as such - will have a MEGA (RHYMES WITH SCHMIVAWAY)

We’ll be giving away a bunch of products from Soundcore, Anker, and Eufy as well as a few surprises.
I’ve got speakers, earbuds, headphones, chargers, and security cameras…

It’s gonna be pure madness - and for everyone that hates the codes, it will be a RANDOM drawing for all products.

Tuesday, 5pm PT / 8pm ET.

Hope to see everyone there! @ktkundy @Shenoy @Duane_Lester @TheSnarkyOne @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS @Just_Doin_Life

12 Likes

Will do and will wear my new q30. I have been little sporadic lately mostly due to my honey do list from my wife.

2 Likes

Fo’sho!!! Come through stuntin with my BOOM!!!

I sure hope to be there… factoring in the time zone change and what @Duane_Lester you got Q30s?

Sweet on both accounts.

1 Like

Brother got them for me. He just wanted to do something nice for me for the times I had been there for him as well (such as listening to him as he was going through his divorce or advice as well.

Plus part of that was a gift card from work. :wink:

2 Likes

Hope I win some cool ear buds , so I can listen to some music !! Can’t wait to watch

1 Like

Thanks for the mention @SoundcoreAdam . I will join :slight_smile:

Congratulations to Soundcore for 1 Year Anniversary of Amazon Live Stream and many more to come!!

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be staying up late again tonight! Don’t want to miss the MEGA SCHMIVAWAY!

2 Likes

Tuesday, 5pm PT / 8pm ET.

Link to the Livestream

WATCH HERE

1 Like

I actually thought it has been more than a year… Like a yr and 3 months or something like that

Anyone having it work on their end?

Livestream has stopped, playing the recorded stream

@SoundcoreAdam please let us know if the stream fixes

Has this happened before?

1 Like

@shenoy you won now come on

Ha ha… Good one, will let you know when Adam ships me Liberty Air 2 Pro

Kt kids not, but alas rerolled…

Don’t recall what it was, but it wasn’t bad… maybe a eufy cam I think?

Are you serious? I was not able to stream… And if I really missed it… Ouch!!

But it is what it is!!

May be continue the giveaway on Soundcore community here

1 Like

Yes, maybe catch the replay… we were all like Shenoy… SHenoy… SHENOY??

And it I think was an interior cam, so maybe no big deal.

congrats to whoever won it! Not looking for more cams :crazy_face:

Thanks for the update @ktkundy @TheSnarkyOne

2 Likes

Yeah it was a eufy cam so I figured I would try to see if you were on the community and were able to rejoin in time.

1 Like