250 Launch Party Prizes

Up for grabs we have iTunes gift cards, coupons, a mystery prize to be announced later this month, the entire Soundcore SWAG collection (below) and giveaway tickets! See the tables below for more info - click to zoom in.

Please Note:

• Soundcore Coupons and swag are currently only available in the US;
  • iTunes Gift Cards and Giveaway Tickets are open to US, UK, DE, FR, IT and ES.

image image
image image

7 Likes

There are some series prizes up toward the top! Thanks for this opportunity @Loz!

1 Like

T-shirt is not included in this post. :wink:

1 Like

Aww man if I dont win anything I wanna get the tshirt, water bottle, blanket and coffee mug. Those would be sweet to rock while I’m out and about, the gym or at work.

Welp, I envy those who end up in the top 10. I want to know what the Mystery Product is and waiting a month is going to be hard lol.

2 Likes

If you don’t win, you can just swap your Notes for the swag in the referral section, under “Exchange Notes”, check it out!

All will be revealed!

1 Like

Oh yea that’s what I plan on doing if I dont win

Party has Started :tada:

1 Like

Seriously! The top referrer get a $1000 iTunes gift card! :exploding_head:

Good luck everyone and welcome to the party!

It’s not about how many people you refer, it’s about getting the most points…

Ahhhh. Well then, let the challenge begin!

*Rolls up Sleeves :iphone:

1 Like

th

1 Like

t shirt looks dope

1 Like

Yeah that swag pack could really fill out my review game - I could see that logo popping up in lots of review shots and vids :smiley:

1 Like

Quick question, How do you enter for this giveaway?

You’re automatically entered for Creating an account :grin:.

No ones really said anything About this mystery soundcore product… any speculations?

Perhaps liberty air 2?