250 Launch Party Prizes

Or maybe mystery Soundcore dog :dog:? :thinking:

Hope I win something

This is truly going to be a battle it seems. I keep seeing people cycle current standings back and forth non-stop. It is going to be a long 24 days lol

I wish I wish I wish I could win a prize

its getting tougherā€¦ plan on getting more reviews :smiley: looks like thats easier and doable :wink:

Dang the higher ranks really wins some great stuff

Iā€™m not even gonna look what I have or havenā€™t got, or how high I am not not.

If I get somethingā€¦ Great, amazing, fantastic, if not, then others had more likes/reviews/points/bucks whatever.

Not.like power draw, and you think I stand a chance cos I got xx% of the votes, cos not even owning a Ā¼ is any guaranteeā€¦ As I found out!

So, not gonna get all excited, or hopes upā€¦ As as usual, itā€™ll all come crumbling down.

Will be interesting to see how many are still posting come Oct or once the prizes die down :grin:

3 Likes

Us diehards will still be here, while others become complacent and stick to one forum over the other

2 Likes

:+1: we will be here

So do I shoot for top 10 to get the mystery prize and an itunes gift card I wonā€™t use or do I try and land in spots 21 - 30 for the $100 coupon. This is tough.

great prizes but unfortunately, our friends keep forgetting us from the True North here in Canada.

1 Like

I really like the coupon over itunes. Prize doesnt benefit an android user near as much.

@Loz as I donā€™t know any other admin here, this question is for you.
What do I win if Iā€™m in the 250? and iā€™m in Canada?

@Loz your silence mean I donā€™t win?
The couponā€™s should be good no matter which country you are in, right?

Hard to see the picture as it come up as being pretty small but I think I got the overall prizesā€¦ thanks for the chance to win.

thanks for the incentives to join and be active.

@Seth22 I am currently in that situation. I am ranked 20th and sit at a 50 ITunes card but at 21 I could get a 100 dollar coupon. I still got time to potentially get up there but not sure how active others and if I got referrals, I may can jump up there but may not get there and will be stuck with a 50 dollars ITunes card vs a 100 dollar coupon that I would want more for a product than that card. LOL what to doā€¦ LOL

Iā€™m sure as things get heated up underneath the current 20 spot they will be forced to push the upperband. Maybe move passed you. I have a feeling itā€™s going to get strategic near the end.

It is definitely skewed a bit towards Apple users.