250 Prize Contest and Referral Leaderboard Prizes

@Loz @Soundcore_Crew_Team

Thank for sending the iTunes prizes :slight_smile: :+1: we really appreciate your gesture and are enjoying them :slight_smile:

Now this being the Thanksgiving and Black Friday week, when do we expect the prizes listed below to be shipped :slight_smile:

1. The Swag (for top 50) and L2P (for Top 10) getting shipped for 250 Winners Contest

2. Referral Leaderboard Prizes for Last Month

thank you!

Note: I know this has been asked several times in multiple threads, want to bring it to the Top and ask on a specific pointed thread

I’m still waiting on liberty 2 pro, spirit 2, and the swag set.

1 Like

Likewise, I have the LP 2 from the top 10, another LP2 from the 24 hour countdown thread and the swag set.

1 Like

If you had responded on the original thread it would have brought it back to the top :wink:

2 Likes

Had already asked it and it stays there as - is… no response from @Loz or Soundcore :frowning:

Hope to get attention with this thread

1 Like

I haven’t got the iTunes Giftcard yet :thinking:
I’m waiting on the iTunes Giftcard, Liberty 2 Pro, Spirit X2

But…
tenor%20(7)

2 Likes

you missed the swag :wink: in your list :smile::joy:

1 Like

There’s no Swag set across the pond :joy:

1 Like

Still waiting for iTunes voucher here too, but guess should be here by the end of the week as they said 30th!

1 Like

I didn’t win much but a swag is yet to arrive.

1 Like

I got the iTunes gift card, but haven’t received the swag set or the L2P. I also won a contest and haven’t received that prize yet either… but I’m sure it’s all on the way… right?! :pleading_face:

1 Like

May be I am the only one who was asking to send a price with some delay. :grin:

2 Likes

I got the item i ordered with the soundcore giftcard already :joy:

Updates :grin:

2 Likes

Great questions! Most of them answered in the thread I just created (sorry missed this), but as far as those leaderboard prizes go those prizes still haven’t become available. As soon as they do I’ll send them out. Keep your eyes on Soundcore.com or Amazon.com and notify me incase I miss it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @ndalby and @Loz For the updates!