250 Prize Winner Announcement

Our first month is over! Which means our 250 Prize Launch Party is also over! What a wild race that was - it was so close between a lot of you, especially towards the end.

Anyway, the final winners list and prizes are below. Thank you all for taking part!

Some reminders of the rules from the original competition:

• Soundcore Coupons and Swag are currently only available/usable in the US;
  • iTunes Gift Cards and Giveaway Tickets are open to US, CA, UK, DE, FR, IT and ES;
  • Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.

Some other things to note:

• The mystery prize was Liberty 2 Pro and is available for US, UK, DE only;
  • There is no option to swap or trade prizes or positions;
  • As it’s currently a National Holiday here in China, the entire country has closed down for the week, including us, we will begin the process of sending prizes including Swag, gift cards, coupons, etc., once everyone is back from holiday;
  • There are 250 prize winners, so we are aiming to have all prizes to the winners by November 30th;
  • Please ensure your delivery address in your soundcore.com profile is up to date as this is the address we will use when sending out prizes.

Thanks again to everyone who took part. Keep your eye on the Collective for more fun competitions!

18 Likes

Thanks @Loz for the update.:+1:
Are you having great hoilday? :beach_umbrella:

Congratulations to all the winners and for a very interesting month.

Thank you as well goes to the entire Soundcore team, especially @Loz. You have been a pivotal part of this group and have been helping us understand this community.

well_done_sir

1 Like

Whoo thanks for the update, now time to get back to work and get my mind off this contest and referrals.

1 Like

Thanks for the update (even though your on holiday) & congrats to all the winners, that last day was completely crazy :fearful:

@Loz One thing about the delivery address in the soundcore site profile, appears you can only select US as a country, can this be updated for non-US winners?

1 Like

@ndalby
You need to go to https://www.soundcore.com/uk and then relogin and enter delivery address.

1 Like

Cheers for that @Thanuj_Fernando, thought I was already logged into the UK site :man_facepalming: time for :coffee:

We have to start a new contest:
The 10 winners have to write a review.
Only the 5 best can keep the prize, the others have to send it back! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yay well done everyone!

I’m really pleased with my position, really thought I was going to end up with nothing being sat in a US only prize position for the most part but managed to creep up and get a prize that the UK are eligible for!

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone who made the list. Surprised I even made it myself with no referrals :joy:

Edit: Gutted I won’t get to enjoy the swag collection now

1 Like

Same here, the mug and water bottle especially…

1 Like

Me too, it all looked great!

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners and thanks @Loz for this contest!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners great contest by Soundcore. Need to have more inclusion for the Canadians as well EH

4 Likes

Grats all of the winners. I did have 1 question though, are prizes all physical, or would the coupons/itunes cards go out in email. Would hate to miss it if it showed up there instead, thanks again @Loz

2 Likes

Sounds Great! Can’t wait to get my hands on the liberty 2 pro

2 Likes

Congrats to all 250 winners… and @TechMan you made it to the top 1 buddy, congrats !!:+1::+1:
enjoy your prizes :grinning:

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with everything you said! Thank you, @Loz and your entire team!

Congrats to all 250 winners!!! :smile:

3 Likes

I thought you were initially going to say sent it to you, @Chiquinho . LOL

1 Like