5 Worst Songs of The Decade

Whatever I play on YouTube, the next autoplay is going to be babyshark, That’s the winner :grinning:

2 Likes

This is a great topic - Some of these “BAD” songs are actually a lot of fun! I have a 6 year old and we have so much fun with Baby Shark.

#Selfie is horrible in a sense of the topic, but the beat is BANGIN’ - Funny for what it is!

I had never heard of Allison Gold - this was truly AWFUL!

ChineseFoodRain

1 Like

This would surely be worse then anything I’ve ever heard apart from “Never Gonna Give You Up” earape version.
Also shhh it’s a still music. also I’d like to clarify I’m 18 and feel this is completely appropriate for this conversation.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

It’s only bad when it’s 10 hrs

2 Likes

Yes indeed it is 10 hours. I wonder how long it took to upload the whole video…

1 Like

I better get picked from the top 5 worst songs of the decade for this. :rofl:

1 Like

Followed closely by her follow up “Saturday”

2 Likes

Was going to post that one lol beat me to it.

1 Like

The CIA could definitely use this one to break anyone:

1 Like

Well obliviously no one here has listening to Bad Bunny :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I watched that video after it was spoofed on “Saturday Night Live” and was thoroughly confused. Horrible song.

2 Likes

Some of the “worst” songs in the UK go back to the 80/90s, but one band in particular stands head n shoulders above all as doing the most “groany” tunes… BLACK LACE.

Yet despite them being annoying, none have ever surprised, Renee and Renato; Save Your Love.

Today it “may” be looked back on as funny, but back then, it was so popular yet hated at the same time!

1 Like

Dangit I just went to youtube and copied that link only to find you beat me to it :laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Mines are worse then all of yours combined.

I am going to state as the worse. Miley Cyrus song. Coming in like a wrecking ball. Plus I am not posting the video out of some respect of the forum and potential youngers on here. Lol. :wink:

1 Like

That whole song is so stupid :roll_eyes:. I don’t understand what the world is coming to.

Kids watch a bunch of crazy stuff on YouTube. Take this rendition of Billie Jean called dogs of song. I was tempted to pick this but do not know if this is considered a “song”.

1 Like

Here’s one:

3 Likes

This is frickin amazing. I can’t believe it’s not more well known.