9 Reasons Audio Glasses Make Your Life Easier

The in-stock emails out

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Hannah. I’ve been following the release with interest. :+1:

2 Likes

So have I. Expecting first owner thread soon. Probably UK before USA as stock seemed earlier.

1 Like

You know the funny thing is that I recently go a Frame email and it came from soindcore UK.

I would have thought it would have been from the US not UK

1 Like

But massive question lol , does anyone here actually wear glasses lol, can we put prescription lenses in the frames it seems logical m

2 Likes

Discussed a few times already e.g.

1 Like

YES absolutely me 2 !!! The cafe frames !, I’d love to know the lense dimensions also

1 Like

There was some dimensions given

For Amazon, we haven’t list all.

All set will be found in our official web

2 Likes

Love this @Hannah! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I have the cafe frames I’m in the UK , and I have.my prescription lenses added to my frames. If anyone has any questions ?, My social media is @thecwarner

1 Like

Another life hack…
Use them during exams without anyone knowing
Score highest scores :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s ways to spot that - unusually high grades.

Ah no well I’ve had them for 6 montjs I’d say ?,
And just a second pair with the clear wander and cafe lenses for my bf , I just wear the cafe lenses,
But mine are prescription lenses and also progressive lenses at the same time , so when UV hits then they turn into sunglasses lol.
But the main life hacks that Anker forget to mention are for people who need to use glasses !,
They are AMAZING.

1. I don’t Have to remember sunglasses , my regular glasses and my eat buds 3 seperate items lol !,
    I just use these and bam I Have it all.

2. They look like glasses :eyeglasses:, they have thicker arms , but much slimmer and sleeker than any other audio glasses, and of course I can swap them around to my heart’s content lol, but the arms are a marvel !, You would think that they would be heavy and start to annoy you after a few hours , I wear my glasses all the time ( I don’t Have 2 , but who wants to go back to hd when they have 4k vision not me ), but they are heavier in the hands than my light as a feather standard glasses, but the magic happens when I put them on , i dont know how , or maybe I just got lucky because of my personal Anatomy ?, But when on i don’t feel any pressure points like usual glasses , and they are weightless lol, like I forget I’m wearing them of untill I get a call or notification, I’m assuming they Have been extensively engineered to balance their weight so evenly that you can’t feel any weight ?, But I can’t , the frames ive tried the wander I think has the clear option , and the cafe my go to, Have also the BEST Nose rests they never leave marks or are pinching, and as they they are solid fully connected rests , no metal wire with a pad justting out I don’t like those , they are so east to clean especially if you Wear concealer around the eyes :eyes: like me , they won’t snap just wipe and go, this sounds ridiculous I know but for me and maybe others who need to wear prescription lenses, they change your life !, I must sound like a paid person haha :rofl:, but I’m not an Influencer so that woukdent really help any company lol, ONE thing I dislike about them is the glasses case I know how to use it and it look cool and innovative but it’s just fiddly I would prefer a hard shell case , and ONE thing id love to see in the future is wireless charging!, If I could just take them off and place them on a wireless charging pad oh perfection, but when I bought my bf his pair and 2 frames , they had a 30% off sale this actually worries me , as I hope SoundCore don’t consider “THE FRAMES” as a failure , as I’d be devastated they are much more Niche than mainstream , and they need to lean into the prescription lenses market , as for us they are not just a cool new peice of tech but an irreplaceable part of life , at least for me lol, if anyone has any questions feel free to DM me @thecwarner on insta.

Haven’t you posted this before?
BTW : if posting such a comments a little bit of structure would be more than helpful.
Paragraphs, sections etc.

2 Likes

I have ADHD/Learning difficulties, sorry so I can’t structure it any better than i Have, as I don’t know how to structure it in a way that makes sense to others I guess, it does to me but then again I suppose it would , and yes I remember writing something similar before , was it on the same post I don’t know ?, You can let me know ?.
But I’m only trying to help other people ?
So it’s a selfless act, I’m not gaining anything from saying this at all.
But I do Sence from the tone of your reply something about my comment has annoyed you ?, And it seems to me to be deeper than the repeated post or my structure ?, Can I ask what it is that has rubbed you the wrong way about my comment?.
I would really like to know ,( zero sarcasm )

1 Like

I have had my Frames now for over a month and I use them every day (as summer and I’m wearing sunglasses every day anyway) and I really like them, the audio quality is good and exactly as I predicted.

I do get some nose dig on the Wander fronts but not too bad.

Comfy.

The battery life is not too brilliant but for most here using TWS buds its probably about the same. So I still wear around my neck the old Slim buds with 10 hour battery life as a backup, and if I’m out for any length of time I’m always carrying an Anker Powercore anyway for my phone etc. I have spare cable so can carry spare cable in my EDC.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong at all.
But as I told you before, structuring a text is very helpful to read this for others

I usually deny to read such a long text without any structure
and I am sure others do the same.

So there was really nothing against you personally.
I tried to help you.
I was a teacher at the university and so I give some hints as good I can.

2 Likes

Lousy grammar for a University teacher. I can’t believe you have the time and energy to lecture someone trying to actually help others.

2 Likes

Double post!