A Day to Remember.... the band 🙄 new album mar 5

I came across these guys recently through an article on altpress. Seems they are finally getting to releasing their 2019 album…

Curious as to their sound (as I am not familiar with them :shushing_face:) I found some very cool and great sounding acoustic songs… one from this weeks live stream the did.

Hope it’s still available as it appears their stream from earlier has been taken private.

Let me know if you have heard of the band before, and if so your favourite song. I’ll check it out.

I used to love a day to remember!! That older song of theirs “if it means a lot to you” was honestly one of my favorites by them and probably still is til this day haha. The acoustic version is nice too ! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Have not heard of them will give a try later

1 Like

Definitely heard and definitely listen to alot. Check out their albums Common Courtesy, Homesick (that’s the one “If It Means Alot to You” is on, and What Separates Me From You. They have older ones too, but they are pretty raw. If you get on any music streaming service, they’ve already dropped about half of their new album.

1 Like

Thanks for the share

1 Like

Hmmm I’ll have to check this out thanks for the share

1 Like