A First Look at What's Coming Up in 2020

That’s a shame. Can you at least tell us if they are cancelled, or If there are still plans for release?

1 Like

100 speaker connection! Nice accomplishment to gain that connection amount, but what was the practical application that drove it: ambient surround sound at Burning Man?

PowerConf looks smart - as well as the move into business use. Nice design!

Making music bigger: everyone seems to stream nowadays so I suspect platform integration of fan favorites is a top consideration… but I’m old school (when not using Spotify) and use saved music files - either using an old iPod or with the music I’ve manually transferred to my phone. I hate streaming issues (mainly buffering and interruption), so am all for the old method of playing stored music files. If that’s in line with making music bigger - I’m on board.

1 Like

Exciting things are on the horizon for sure!!

1 Like

Totally with you on that one re: streaming.

Thank you @Loz for the recap and updates!!

Look forward to all the changes :+1:

Thanks for the updates. New stuff to look forward to😁

Strange because they’ve already been unveiled…

Regarding upcoming earbuds with ANC, I hope you’re bench-marking with the notables that made this list: https://www.cnet.com/news/best-noise-canceling-true-wireless-earbuds-for-2020/

I’m sure intention is to be similar or better than those - I’d say MD has my vote for looks (nudge, nudge)… and note they have a newer “Plus” version than the one cited in the roundup.

That’s great.
So we all over the world can link our FLARES! :wink:

We need to build a “bluetooth chain”.

4 Likes

I’d like to see the Liberty 2 Pros get a software update for ANC and Transparency modes.

2 Likes

You can’t add ANC through a software update.

Passthrough was already confirmed at the launch event though.

1 Like

If you got elder bt.hardware that codex’ can not be fulfilled by the source.
The buds may have, but first customers should check if the hardware of the source is able to use that codex.

The liberty 2 pro’s would look amazing with blue accents. Just saying.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Loz, really wondering if one of the community member can do a review of Flare 2 and connect 100 of them to prove the point :wink:

1 Like

With 100 speaker connections, I think it would be a great commercial. You can have a party at night and see all the speakers sitting around. People hold them and jamming out and lights flashing. Then the screen pulls out and it shows the Soundcore D that is part of the logo and then a message about 100 speaker connection. Then the rest of Soundcore text shows up.

2 Likes

Watch this space! :smiley:

Big oof :open_mouth:

1 Like

I wonder how much 100 of the flare 2 would cost @Loz, maybe i can get a discount and buy them come tax time and put this to the test…

2 Likes

At retail price, it’s going to be $7999 ($79.99 a piece)… But with discounted price of $69.99… $6999. At rare instances… Price may fall to $49.99

But are you really planning on getting 100 Flare 2’s… If yes, do remember me after you complete your testing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure that if you wanted to buy 100 we could put a deal together, especially if there was a promise of creating content :wink:

1 Like