A Look at LÜM: 5 Artists to Experience in 2021!

I imagine by now most of you have had a chance to pop open LÜM in the Soundcore app and browse their huge collection of new and up-and-coming artists. Today, we thought we’d shine a spotlight on some of our newest favorites. Maybe you can tell us some of yours too!

From pop to R&B, rap, and more, enjoy this snapshot of LÜM’s rising stars, presented here in no particular order. Let’s go!

5. Taiya

Hailing from Arizona, Taiya has been creating music from a young age. Since discovering her skills as a singer-songwriter, she’s worked with such industry luminaries as Soulja Boy and Ant Beale.

She might be “Instagram Famous” now, but there’s so much more to come from this rising star, and you can catch it all on LÜM!

Featured Video:

Top Tracks:

L.O.V.E.

Bag Back (Ft. Ant Beale)

Instagram Famous

4: Gsnaps

Having gotten her start over 10 years ago as a backup dancer for the Black-Eyed Peas, Gsnaps is hard at work establishing her career as a solo artist. After a live NYE performance at the Bellagio, and millions of YouTube views later, Gsnaps defines the work ethic of “putting in your 10,000 hours.”

Featured Video:

Top Tracks:

Kick Drip Queen

I Rap This

Get Away

3: Kwoat

Infusing his own style of shock-rap with unique melodies, Brooklyn native Kwoat is an emerging master of his craft. His journey from impressing his middle-school friends at the lunch table with his rhymes to viral sensation is impressive, and anyone who listens to his music can clearly hear why. From Instagram to LÜM, he’s amassing a loyal following all across the Internet.

Featured Video:

Top Tracks:

GERDA

Baby Fever

TOAST

2. Rahn Harper

Tapping into genres from all across the musical spectrum, Rahn’s pen never stops, and neither do his entrancing performances. Drawing inspiration from his personal life, Rahn weaves stories with his songs that his fans relate to deeply. And with his next album set to drop next month, it’s clear that this singer-songwriter is just getting started. Check out his stuff!

Featured Video:

Top Tracks:

Wishes

What’s Goin On

Phases

1. Leah Raquel

Hailing from LA by way of Philadelphia, Leah Raquel’s sensitive lyrics and powerful delivery have won her an international army of loyal fans. Combining classical training with her own unique talents as a songwriter has proven a winning combination for this up-and-coming star. Her debut single “lovejones” is winning accolades left and right and has proven to be a favorite on the LÜM platform. Listen below!

Featured Video:

Top Tracks:

lovejones

Wit Chu

Pour Me Up

Now, Collectives! Who is your favorite among our picks here, and/or your latest LÜM discovery? Let us know below, and we’ll chat to you next time with more exciting artists, events, and most importantly, music from LÜM!

4 Likes

Will give a listen after work. Will say that Gsnap does not look old enough to have been a back up dancer over 10 yrs ago.

3 Likes

That probably says something about both the age of backup dancers and the skill of makeup artists / photo editing.

I checked out several of these - nothing in a style that was going to keep me listening. But hopefully for some out there who are more into R&B and rap.

1 Like

I will give it a listen at some point today.

1 Like

I’ll check them out later when I get the chance

1 Like

I’ve actually listened to most of the artists on this list, and they deserve to be on it!

2 Likes

I’ll give them a listen

1 Like

You should check me out, too! My name is Rosa Nice, and I sing!

3 Likes

Thanks @SoundcoreAaron, of the 5, rahn was probably my fav of the bunch.

Are you thinking of doing similar with the other genres? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for thread but I still can’t download app because country restrictions

The links that Aaron posted took me to the LUM website, beta. So it seemingly bypassed the app.

I too run afoul of the app, as I’m outside of the market (USA) too.

Was glad to be able to get back into the beta site.

You have had no success getting to the website through the above?

1 Like

1 Like

Are you on LÜM? And if so, do you go by Rosa Nice?

2 Likes

Yesss I am! I love LÜM!!!

1 Like

Alright cool, I’ll look you up.

1 Like

Hi Rosa, I had a listen through some of your songs… dang you can sing!

Revolutions was my fav, and see you has some sweet lyrics.

I’ll have to catch some more this upcoming week.

2 Likes

I love the artist on this list especially Leah Raquel, I am also a LUM artist and producer/songwriter by the name of WiFii. Check me out if you get a chance I have music on the Hip Hop/R&B side as well as a multi-genre mix of what I present as EDM.

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much!

1 Like