A New Era In Sound: Event Recap

:pray: please don’t :joy:.

Seth don’t this :joy::crazy_face:

Hey I still have about :x: more co workers I need to get signed up, I got some the other night. I just hope I can get the rest to do it before times up

What should I do… No retired here except me… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blame @Loz. I don’t feel comfortable now that everyone knows what the mystery gift is.

They will change it as usual…

“stockings”

Same did last year! :joy::joy::joy:

Agreed, were are not Safe. We need more recruits

I’m really looking forward to the HearID! Also, after having several of the experts comment on how accurate the sound of the Pro is, I’m sold! I produce a lot of videos for large spaces, and the sound on my laptop is lacking compared to a very expensive (and very large) sound system. I’m hoping that by using the Pros I will be able to adequately match the sound I’m going for on my laptop!!

2 Likes

New technology is great and all - but the Liberty 2 Pro HAS to be comfortable.
Said it before and stand by it - a set of buds can be the most technologically advanced (have to say the HearID is snazzy), best sounding option out there, but I won’t use them if uncomfortable. I’m glad to see it’s not a cone type ear piece and that 6 sizes of fittings are included, but there is a lack of info/detail about actual “comfort”. All the specs and endorsements focus on the quality of the sound (and sure, that’s the root of the product’s function), but it has to not be uncomfortable/painful in order to let the user enjoy the quality of the audio.
The one saving grace may be the statement by Craig Alvin, citing them as “the most comfortable”, but compared to what? Maybe the lack of statements about comfort is because it’s subjective… and why even Craig’s endorsement may be thin, it’s tough to know what to expect. Perhaps comparing “fit” and “feel” to other Soundcore buds (like the prior gen) can be a start - if the Liberty 2 Pro feels the same anyway. Would be a hard bite to commit for the cost just to try (and possibly return). Help prevent such occurrences with a little detail about comfort on the product pages both here and on Amazon (when that is created).

Thanks for the recap @Loz!

It’s a good point. We haven’t forefronted comfort because, as marketers, we tend to push through the one key selling point, so we have a clear, consistent message across the board.

However, yes, comfort is important for this product too and I think in the coming days (and right now even) you’ll see media reviews and first looks coming out that will verify the comfort factor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice recap, thanks for sharing. I really like the spirit X2 and the Dot 2.

1 Like

Not Apple. They try to push every feature they added- even features from previous generations :joy:

Useful recap, missed the end last night as needed early night for work today (UK time). Spirit dot looks good and compact, the style that appeals to me.

1 Like

I’m eyeing the Spirit X 2… I like the idea of truly wireless headphones that wrap around the ear!

1 Like

Very interested to hear what kind of media controls are on the liberty 2 pro - vol +/- fwd/rew???

2 Likes

Does it have Google Assistant integration?

Nope- sorry

liberty 2 pro look amazing. Wish they were available in Canada…@soundcore since they are not here yet…I can be a guinea pig and test them out here in the True North :slight_smile:

1 Like

Liberty 2 Pro :+1:

1 Like