Ability to turn off controls completely on Liberty Air 2 Pro

Hi!
I love this product.
Otherwise, there is an option that might be a problem not only for me, but for any users.
A can’t turn off controls completely in the APP (iPhone, APP v.3.1.6)!
In the App I have an option to turn off 1 tap controls, but not 2 tap or long tap controls.
Because of it when I’m jogging wearing hat and sweating the controls begins to tap randomly because of my hat.
The solution for me - is an option in the app to disable controls completely.

This is a suggestion you should report to the support.

Support is the way to go with it. The issue may be that it will not be implemented into your earbuds but newer versions of the earbuds. When the Liberty Air 2 came out (not the pros), the air 2 eventually came out with 3 different versions of them for different functionality.

When I eas rading your post I thought just turn off single tap, but I see that it’s happening to all your taps.

The only thing that ever happens to mine is an accidental single tap once in awhile (It’s my hands, not sweat).

Thank you for all your replies! I’ve already wrote to support. May be my case is quite specific. May be I should try jogging in different hat :sunglasses: But it certanly happens and only in the end of my tranning when the hat becomes a liitle bit wet because of snow and wet.

Yes indeed, easiest would be to change the cap (hat) you are using.

May be such one! :rofl:

1 Like

double post as usual, what a great server is used here. :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahaha ) Thank you, Chiquinho! I’ll try it! :rofl:

2 Likes