Adam's Sneaky Peek at the all new Life Q30 | Amazon Live

Unfortunately probably won’t be able to do that, but I fully expect I’ll be able to share better pictures with you before October 20.

2 Likes

The livestream is only for discussing products and high level features… sometimes users ask support related or yet to be announced products… And Soundcore Team on livestream rightfully, try to mention that may be something coming up or cannot talk much on it, or may be ignore as well.

Also, one needs to know, doing a livestream with lot to talk about a product, keep the discussion interesting for joined users AND focussing on the Chat — these are too much work for a host… Usually SoundcoreAdam and Aaron G., they do a great job!! (I am not supporting anyone here… I have been through this in some other place… Just corelating)

So it may not be them actually ignoring (may be) but trying to catch on chat and also keep the show running. My questions and comments too have experienced this, but I have been persistent in repeating those :rofl::rofl: and finally getting them answered, all in good Spirit!!

I can too lol. I wasn’t there for yesterday’s stream but it was not good last week

1 Like