After purchase of Q10s, The only upgrade I would consider, would be the Q35s

“The soundCore Life Q10s” sound quality along with the “Bass up” Tech , make listening to music or streaming movies ,extremely intense I’ve seen multiple reviews arguing the Q10s over the Q20s (in general) . I agree . To start off with , If I did upgrade, it wouldn’t be up just be a “one gen jump” many argue Q20s aren’t better than the Q10 for simple fact of no “Noise canceling” I stream movies and Tv with these mostly. And noise canceling isn’t an issue all … I hear zero background noise all I hear is the audio from the Q10s, which give movies an unforgettable experience, with the “Base Up” Tech. & With a full charge I get hours of listening , the Q10s are bt 5.0 /Aux headphones, theres no reason (with how satisfied I am, especially at 43$. To upgrade one gen , even 2 gets to the Q20s or 30s. They’re the best head phones I’ve ever had at this price. . I’d suggest anyone one looking to buy a product from the -life Q brand •start with the Q10s or go straight to the Q35s• . As Trying out the Q20s or 30s , you’d be wasting your time(in my opinion). The Q10s & the Hi-Res -sound ,40 mm dynamic driver & BassUp tech, along with the comfortable presence, you can wear them for hours. •For music & for •streaming. factoring in the price differences, the Life Q10s are the easy decision to purchase. (I don’t feel this way about all products , I feel if you have Liberty 2 pros etc, you need to get the Liberty 3 pro ASAP). Just my personal review and opinion on this product . I hope I helped. Someone & if not that’s ok too, . (Btw the black & red design are Absolutely a “Sick” looking head set!! -pics

5 Likes

The Q35’s are really quite nice! :clap:

1 Like

Glad you are happy. Q30s are great as well😃

2 Likes

I love my Q10s, they are just what I require. I’m sure the Q30 and Q35 headphones are even better, but right now I am happy enough with what I have. Wearing them right now, listening to Röyksopp’s new album.

2 Likes

Very nice review of the 10s…

I have both these and the 35s. I like them both. The 35s are more functional and in my opinion a better soundstage (along w app integration)

Buuuut… the 10s are super solid and much lower price point. If not needing anc, are a great deal.

1 Like

I don’t doubt it one bit, I was very late coming over to this company, it was recommended to me recently. I had These awful CVS brand “NC” over ear head set. They were the Worst purchase I had ever made 60$. finally , stop taking a charge a month ago, which was the best thing ever . Because I found the Q10s 40$! Life changing audio quality at that price I couldn’t believe it. One day for fun I’ll grab the 35s or I bet they release another version. These are so good I can’t imagine tossing them aside. (I got the Liberty 3 pros) just on a hunch and may be the best buds I’ve ever tried. (I’m loyal to the product I purchase I guess)! I collect mini bt speakers too isuallly I buy. 2. These anker-soundcore bt speakers. Ranked #3 on Amazon are better than anything I have. Yo to 15 w speakers and I think these are under 10w. I’ve pre ordered my spot for
The boom + as well. But “over the ear “ wise I’ll be sticking with the 10s as
Long as They’ll. Last. Lol :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes