AirPods make more money for Apple than Twitter's revenue

I use AirPod pro’s for the gym and they do their job, the noise cancellation is a plus. That’s where the buck stops tho, I use my LP2’s for leisure listening at home or on the go, and sennheiser HD 660‘s for any serious listening such as movies or long flights. I still can’t get used to in ear for extended periods of time, over ear is more comfortable for me.

My dad got the 4, and really likes it. But then was jealous of the always on display on the 5. The latest and greatest will probably always have something you want.

I have the same problem… prefer to have over ear headset but is a little bulky at times and really like the in-ear tws because they are not so noticeable.
I have Liberty 2 Pro’s and the quality is so good, my only complain is about using them for extended period of time in ear. May be my ears are unique but any in-ear buds are not really comfortable to me.

1 Like

I’m the exact opposite. Over ear headsets are heavy and sweaty. I don’t like wearing them for very long. I could wear wireless IEM for ever.

2 Likes

I am the same as you. As stated those Beats 3 just start to hurt after a while but they are on the ear. With that said, I have not tried I have not tried the fully over the ear ones for a while. I may have to try to get those a try again.

I agree on the sweaty part I used to wear them to the gym prior to TW earbuds being available, not the proudest of moments lol