All About the Brand New Life A2 NC+

Hey everyone, we’ve got some very exciting news for you today. Meet the all-new Life A2 NC+ active noise cancelling (ANC) earbuds! We’ve upgraded our popular Life A2 NC earbuds for 2022, making them a new addition to the Life series.

Before we move on, here’s what we’ve upgraded from the previous version:

i) Longest playtime of 11 hours on a single charge and 55 hours with the charging case

ii) 10 minutes of fast charging gives you 4 hours of use instead of only 1.5 hours

iii) Enjoy crystal-clear, AI-enhanced calls

iv) Advanced Bluetooth 5.2 technology for a seamless and stable connection

So if you want some cool and practical buds for daily use, look no further! Or, if you’re thinking of getting someone a present, pick Life A2 NC+ noise cancelling earbuds and we’re sure they’ll be smiling from ear to ear! :grimacing:

Here’s why you should definitely get them:

• Multi-mode active noise cancelling to block out ambient sound
  • 11mm bio-cellulose drivers for thumping sound
  • AI-enhanced calls via 6 mics to be heard clearly on the phone
  • 55 hours of playtime with the charging case and 11 hours of use on a single charge for never-ending music
  • Charge for 10 minutes and use for 4 hours
  • Transparency mode to let the outside world in without taking off your earbuds
  • Soundcore app to adjust sound that’s tailored to you
  • IPX5 water-resistant that can withstand rain and water splashes from any direction

If you’re interested in getting a pair of these awesome buds, here’s where you’ll be able to find them! Purchase them online on Amazon from the US, Germany, and UK.

They will be available at an affordable price of $74.99, €79.99, and £69.99.

Life A2 NC+ noise cancelling earbuds are now available for purchase. We’ve also got something really fun for you to experience soon! Drop your comment below and tell me if you’re excited because I am! :star_struck:

4 Likes

They look very nice with an impressive 11 hours for earbuds.

1 Like

good to know ill have to consider these when people ask me about earbuds under $100.
Spec-wise they look pretty good hopefully the reviews come to the same conclusion.

1 Like

Discussed here

Which points to review

How can a post dated Jan 21st appear 4 hours ago? :thinking: Is this a competition, if so did I win?

11 hours working time is most impressive spec.

1 Like

Does not say how it was measured.

There is a new low power SoC within but same physical battery capacity as predecessor.

Probably prepped the article on the 21st Jan and left it unlisted/timed to publish on the 11th Feb.

2 Likes

Are you going to apply to make video review?

I prefer text and photos reviews over video reviews as I can read faster than people can speak.

1 Like

Impressive update to the Life A2 NC. Would definitely like to try these out!

1 Like

No plans to enter myself this time around, can see the point of video reviews for speakers however earbuds are better suited for written opinions.

1 Like

I have the Life A2NC and also the liberty 3 Pro. The sound quality of the Liberty is much better. I can say they are one of the best on the market.