All Current, Upcoming, and Unavailable Soundcore Products

I’m holding out for the X2s if not I might explore the Liberty… it’s September, so hopefully they’re out soon

1 Like

Updated with the release of Spirit 2 and news from IFA.

1 Like

Yea Im with you. The X2s look nice, but im torn if I want another over the ear bud or just try a different style

1 Like

The Liberty series needs to be trimmed down, just a few too many similar products IMO.

4 Likes

We all have suggested this so often, not only for this line.
We should spend them a hearing aid, may be this will help. :joy:

1 Like

Updated to include mention of Life P2.

Thanks for the post, Insider!

1 Like

I don’t know what’s up with the Motion B…it’s nowhere to be found on the Soundcore website, not even on the support side for the downloadable manual (the only digital manual I have found is the one from the FCC site) . I currently have one Motion B and just won another one on the PowerDraw (Sep 7, 2019 drawing). It’s apparently available on Amazon but it’s nowhere to be found elsewhere, from Anker or Soundcore…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That’s the same with numerous other Soundcore products…

Updated with recent announcements.

1 Like

This is an awesome list, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Soundcore totally took my suggestions on the liberty Air :joy:. They made the case flat, instead of pillowed. I made this suggestion my review.

And don’t say I wasn’t the reason they did this, because I know I was :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

We need to put you in for a raise then as that was a great suggestion lol!

3 Likes

You should ask for a job there.
Really such an incredible genius you are! :rofl:

But who knows this, even not you! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is a long list of items to test out lol :joy:. I wish I lived in the city of Anker around the corner from Soundcore. Be a full time job testing all the products

1 Like

You would be a testing slave soon! :joy:

1 Like

I still use my boost all the time!

1 Like

A really comprehensive list - thanks!! Got my eye on a few things.!

1 Like

Great list. Makes things easy.

1 Like

What are the Life P2’s? Are they new? Better/worse then Liberty Air?