All Current, Upcoming, and Unavailable Soundcore Products

Is there a specific reason as to why the infini mini isn’t available anymore?
I just recently saw it and didn’t have a chance to pick it up.

1 Like

So @Insider, any info on the flare s+? Or is it a mystery

1 Like

Flare S+ has been removed from the website. I would guess it has to do with Amazon but I’m not sure.

Phhhhht.

To many similar products, creating confusion.

Soundcore type a, b, c, +, -
etc.
Why not getting focused on real problems and solve these.
NOT good taking this way.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer. :frowning:

1 Like

I listen to music at work about 6 - 7 hours a day anymore. Need comfortable in the long run. Will probably hold off until newer tech releases to decide then.

@Tank which ones to do you like the most so far? And do any/all of them allow for single earbud use while the other charges? I am really trying to ID what I want.

1 Like

I was using the liberty neos the most, that was u til I got the Sport air. The neos do allow for single ear pairing and use which also extends the battery operating time to almost 8 hours at roughly 70% volume. Even better if you have a Samsung phone as you can enable dual audio and have both paired to the phone for use…note that there may be a slight delay between both earbuds, but that didnt bother me and I got longer run time using them that way

1 Like

Ok thanks. I like the dual audio mode system tool as well, will have to see whether my LG has something similar, I do love the quad DAC, although its less effective on wireless devices.

1 Like

Soundcore products announced at IFA 2019.

Site is in German. Use the Translate feature on your browser.

2 Likes

All but the sprit wireds are lookin enticing. My Spirit X system would be hard to match up.

1 Like

I’m holding out for the X2s if not I might explore the Liberty… it’s September, so hopefully they’re out soon

1 Like

Updated with the release of Spirit 2 and news from IFA.

1 Like

Yea Im with you. The X2s look nice, but im torn if I want another over the ear bud or just try a different style

1 Like

The Liberty series needs to be trimmed down, just a few too many similar products IMO.

4 Likes

We all have suggested this so often, not only for this line.
We should spend them a hearing aid, may be this will help. :joy:

1 Like

Updated to include mention of Life P2.

Thanks for the post, Insider!

1 Like

I don’t know what’s up with the Motion B…it’s nowhere to be found on the Soundcore website, not even on the support side for the downloadable manual (the only digital manual I have found is the one from the FCC site) . I currently have one Motion B and just won another one on the PowerDraw (Sep 7, 2019 drawing). It’s apparently available on Amazon but it’s nowhere to be found elsewhere, from Anker or Soundcore…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That’s the same with numerous other Soundcore products…