Amazon did launched site for Poland

Amazon did launched site in Poland (amazon.pl). Soundcore products are available.
I don’t know if there are many members from Poland. @sodojka is the only I know.

3 Likes

@sodojka. It is nice to see Amazon in your area.

2 Likes

Good to see amazon amazon in your area @sodojka

2 Likes

@VertigoXX After many years of presence in Poland, they finally launched sales.

1 Like

That is exciting!

Hopefully they have some good deals for soundcore items

1 Like

It would be nice to see good prices there🙂.

Honestly, so far I don’t want to buy it. Amazon.de is better.

1 Like

Give it time.

Likely it’s the worst right now as the non-legit arrived first.

The best way to help is keep your own notes on prices and when a genuinely good price appears tell everyone.

My way of doing that is to screenshot the price and post in deals, then the deals section accumulates a record of last best price. Suggest thread begins [PL] so it’s obvious which country.

2 Likes

“My way of doing that is to screenshot the price and post in deals, then the deals section accumulates a record of last best price. Suggest thread begins [PL] so it’s obvious which country”

Sorry, I can’t understand what’s going on. I think the translator works poorly.:worried:

Copy these format examples, most of these threads are titled well

Begin with your country, so those not in same country can ignore, i.e USA folks know it is a USA deal, UK folks know its a UK deal, Polish folks know its a PL deal, etc.

You’d title (PL) to show Poland.

Don’t show the $ or % off, as the list price can be wrong. Show the current $ price.

e.g. don’t do this

as the RRP can go up and so the % becomes incorrect.

Do like this

• The country in the thread (change Uk for PL)
  • the price is quoted, not the $ or % off as they usually are wrong
  • include screenshot. A link doesnt help the memory of the deal as prices vary.
  • include link to buy!

If you state the $ price, and include screenshot, then over time the last known best price becomes known by everyone.

The $ or % off claimed is often not true so not use that. Explained here

1 Like