Amazon Live | Anker’s GIVEAWAY Celebration

Oh yes it is.

I’m not going to create other accounts (on Amazon) with other shipping address and other credit cards. It’s not worth it and I’m not desperate to participate.

I mean an account for Amazon Live. You have to fully populate it with address and payment info I thought only for checkout?

But I also suppose I am against the idea of Amazon Live. I decide what I want slowly, reviews, and weighing up my needs and how well an item matches. I’d not be convinced watching someone waving in a camera and saying “woot woot”.

I am usually thinking what I may need 6 months ahead, currently I’m waiting for my 7 year old laptop to break, my 3 year old phone to break, and tracking what I might buy, so the triggering event is not Amazon Live but something breaking.

I’d be more able to be influenced by an engineer interview, what challenges they have, if there has been a breakthrough, or the opposite (major obstacle).

I thought you can buy Amazon cards. Will say I am sorry you are banned. I hope it us a temp ban

I’ve been banned for 3-4 years. I appealed several times as a Prime member and was not reinstated.

Life goes on.

1 Like