Amazon Live | Home Entertainment For The Holidays!

It’s never too early to get excited for the holidays right? Well this week @SoundcoreAdam has got some perfect home entertainment solutions for you to check out!

Join him this Tuesday evening at 5PM PT/ 8PM ET Here

We’ll be looking at…

Nebula Solar Portable

Nebula Cosmos Max

Nebula Mars II Pro

Nebula Capsule Max

Soundcore Trance

Flare 2

Anker Nano iPhone Charger

3 Likes

I’ll be there :grin:. I always thought those on the wall movie projectors were awesome! And I see the flare 2 on there my mini just shipped out a couple hours ago :smile::smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try and make it

1 Like

Drats missed this, guess I’ll catch the replay was hoping to hear more about the big speakers…

I like the idea of projectors a lot - I think I will have one in a few years. Right now the tradeoffs in size / lifespan / brightness are not worthwhile for me. A lot of the Nebula products look cool to me, but I’m not sure the value is there yet.

1 Like

It was a really nice stream was so happy to be a part of it

2 Likes

DON’T Miss Next Week’s Stream
We are going to also be GIVING AWAY SOME SOUNDCORE SCHWAG! MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW!

3 Likes

USA only SCHWAG ?

1 Like

I think exactly the same. I like the idea but the technology today Vs the price today isn’t there. To ask $400+ for a dim low contrast experience isn’t sufficient. I bought one in the spring knowing the sort of lockdown we’d experience but it wasn’t good enough so returned. A screen is much more value today.

If I use Moore’s Law, suggest I’ll get what I want in 2 - 4 years.

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face: see you there ! :smile:

Interested about this SCHWAG

Yes - Unfortunately - sorry -

1 Like

Pity.

It would be good Netiquette if you in the subject line state USA only so the rest of the world you’re ignoring can ignore you back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, feel the burn there… We may need to pull out the first aid kit.

Cool! Will await the details :+1: