Amazon Live | It’s Almost Time for New Colorful Noise Canceling Earbuds & GIVEAWAY!

It’s summer!!! :sunny: What better way to celebrate than to take a first look at the latest Life P3 earbuds with our very own @SoundcoreAdam!

Tune in HERE tonight from the usual time of 5PM PT/ 8PM ET to find out how you can add a splash of color to your summer!

Here’s a sneak preview of what’s coming up:

Life P3 - All colors

Life P2

Life A2 NC Multi-Mode Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds

PowerCore Slim 10000

eufy HomeVac H11

eufy Floodlight Cam 2

AC

Anker Soundcore 2

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to it. :star_struck:

Thanks for posting this. I’ll be there. :+1:

1 Like

Nice set of items. I did enjoy the p2 but those ended up in the hands of my son and my niece. :rofl: They like it they take it

Would love to watch but the time difference means I will be asleep…

1 Like

Unless I can’t sleep, I’m afraid it’s a bit to late at night/early in the morning for me. Would be nice if there was an “other side of the pond” version for those of us unable to attend the US timezone events.

2 Likes

Thanks for the news, unfortunately it’s the middle of the night for me.
@Craig_Paterson, @roger186 which countries are you from that it is too late for you?

1 Like

It will be 1am here in the UK.

3 Likes

I’m in the UK too, same as @roger186

2 Likes

Thanks @Craig_Paterson, @roger186.
I thought the only Englishman here was the Professor. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I bet there’s a few more English, Scottish, Welsh & Northern Irish lurking around.
Personally, I’m one of the Scottish :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 visitors, but we are all in the same timezone here in the UK

2 Likes

Ooh, you are a descendant of the brave William Wallace :clap: :+1:t2:

1 Like

We’ve discussed it here many times already. The Amazon Live thing is all about USA Amazon Live, not the community, it is for USA customers, hence USA Amazon links and USA Amazon discounts and USA Amazon giveaways, and at USA timezone friendly to meet USA Amazon preferences for USA Amazon customers.

Did I say USA Amazon enough times? But they don’t say USA Exclusive in the thread title.

So the UK folks are just there to boost the USA Amazon Live viewer numbers.

A giveaway of Life P3 for UK folks would be nice. In fact specific only to UK to block the bots.

2 Likes

Aye! They may take our lives, but they’ll never take… OUR FREEDOM! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Something tells me that these events might be targeted at the good folks in the USA :joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Craig_Paterson
:clap: :clap: :clap:I remember that unforgettable quote.
Fantastic movie and great story from Scottish history.

1 Like

@sodojka Mel Gibson can be forgiven for his poor attempt at a Scottish accent though, as the story more than makes up for it!

1 Like

@Craig_Paterson “Scottish accent” - unfortunately we do not know a Scottish accent and therefore it did not matter much in the film. Each country would like to have such a well-made movie history :clap:.

1 Like

@sodojka Here’s a perfect example of a “Scottish Accent” – Billy Connolly, telling a story about Liam Neeson whilst filming another great Scottish story – Robroy!

1 Like

@Craig_Paterson Now I know what a Scottish accent is. :slightly_smiling_face:
And I know the movie Rob Roy very well - I also read a great book a long time ago :+1:t2:.

1 Like