Amazon Live | It’s Almost Time for New Colorful Noise Canceling Earbuds & GIVEAWAY!

@sodojka We actually live just a stone’s throw from the home of Sir Walter Scott, who wrote Rob Roy the historical novel. We can just about see it from our bedroom window in winter when there are no leaves on the trees.

4 Likes

@Craig_Paterson Really? You have a great view :+1:t2:.
It doesn’t look like a house, but a huge castle.

2 Likes

@sodojka it’s actually an entire estate, and this is how close we are to it…

1 Like

@Craig_Paterson It’s very close. Now I’ve read a bit of history about this palace, Scott must have been very rich to build something so big.

2 Likes

@sodojka He was at the start, but he had to work hard to keep the house in the family, as he became bankrupt. A very interesting place to visit, as it has been turned into a visitor centre/museum.

1 Like

In the interest of balance of all GMT countries.

1 Like

Would love to see the coral P3s in action (and ears) :slight_smile:

@Duane_Lester unlucky man.

2 Likes

I was replying but it was over 10 seconds count down I guess.

I have no issue with streaming anything but that stream from Amazon just seems lags, sometimes stops or it may play for a bit but is about 15 to 20 or so sec back.

I can play any streaming service with no issue and have done other live streams with no issues. I have not done many amazon live streams though. I have to check my setting, I guess to see if Amazon has it in high def or something. I am guessing there is a setting somewhere.

I have made a tweak and I guess that may helps but who knows.

1 Like

I got so excited to see Duane win and then it was so sad to see him answer outside the time limit. Great stream as always. they did show of the life p3 very nicely for sure

2 Likes

You have to take that one up with Amazon - sorry - man - I gave you a “SLOW” 10 second countdown. Sorry you didn’t win…

2 Likes

One of the most fun streams I’ve been on in some time. Great chat energy lots of new follows and @Duane_Lester snatching defeat from the jaws of victory…

For a moment there I thought @SoundcoreAdam was a ref from the WWE with the slow count…

Great stream and hope to see a link to the final edit of the fireworks soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@The_Professor that has to be my favourite Father Ted sketch of all time :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

@Craig_Paterson Thanks for all the info. I wish you a good and sunny day! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

You are good and 100 percent understand. I think I would have been disappointed if it was another giveaway product.

I have tried to tweak the pc a little and hope that will decrease the lag. I should not have that lag but I am in a bad location. My issue is I am about 500 feet from getting a 100 meg line in my house. It would not help

I get about 17mbps but my upload is under 2. I go to work and get about 90 plus upload and download. :frowning:

1 Like

Latency and bandwidth are only loosely related. They only closely related when you’re bandwidth limited and I doubt the stream is such.

Could be worse, could be a global competition only the USA viewers have a chance of winning. Luckily there’s never UK prizes so thank goodness.

1 Like

It was a nice stream, lots of prizes.

1 Like

I will say that I need to do a few more test though. Even if I try to watch just a normal Adam steam it is the same. I did go to another stream on live that night that had 181 and that stream did not seem that bad which was kinda weird.

I may see about having my internet service to give me a new modem and making sure a few other things are up to date

Just manually set your MTU to a lower number like 1450 will lower latency.