Amazon Livestream Review (and a surprise discount!)

I know you guys will agree that music is the best medicine when you’re stuck indoors with little to do.

That’s why we’re taking a look at some home music essentials in this week’s Amazon livestream.

It starts at 5PM PT and you can catch it right here: https://amzn.to/2vPYKJV :point_left:

In next week’s livestream we’ll be taking a look at Home Tech Essentials. This will probably include products from across the Anker brands, so what do you think should be included? Or what would you like to see us review? Make sure you let me know in the comments and I’ll pass on your feedback.

If you’re enjoying these livestreams and want all the Anker brands to jump on board then be sure to hit those social media buttons below! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @Loz !! Look forward to watching :+1:

Do we have Anker PowerConf today?

4 Likes

Going with the liberty pro 2s .

3 Likes

Sadly no. We’ve switched that to next week, but with very good reason! All will make sense in next week’s livestream :wink: And I promise it’ll be worth the wait.

7 Likes

Fruits of patience will be sweet!! Will wait for next week :+1:

4 Likes

Man I can’t make this livestream. What a shame…

Depending on how long it is I might catch the very end…

4 Likes

It’ll be minimum 30 minutes.

2 Likes

I like surprises like a like a livestream. Lol

7 Likes

Hoping for another great live stream, will try joining.
Excited to know what’s coming next week along with PowerConf :thinking:

When you say

That means we get to see any new releases too or current line of products which will fit in the session?

1 Like

There will be a livestream every Wednesday at the same time.

They aren’t just showcasing new products, but also some products that are a little bit older (they had an older powerbank on there yesterday).

They also have a surprise coming with the flare 2 next week :blush:

2 Likes

I really like the idea of showcasing Anker products along side Soundcore, mostly the wireless charging pads like they did yesterday…

Though these may be old products, but it may be new to the viewers joining the livestream and marketing :+1:

2 Likes

The livestreams have been excellent. Let me know if you guys ever want to join forces.

3 Likes

I recommended some people for them to collaborate with, and they seemed very optimistic about it. They mentioned needing a few weeks to get the live-streaming down- with no quirks before they are ready to stream with other people :wink:

2 Likes

Current line of products.

2 Likes

We totally do! It would be great if we could connect you with our PR guy, because he’s a one man team organising this atm, so we’re unsure how to do a dual livestream!

3 Likes

I missed it live, tried to skim through after the fact but it wasn’t information dense enough.

Anyone have a summary? What was the surprise discount?

2 Likes

There was a 24hr discount on the L2P (20% off).

1 Like

It will be great if we could explore this together.Just sent a PM to you.

2 Likes

@dorothy.li @Loz @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS hey guys, how about joining the stream remotely and show a sub window or split screens when the 2nd reviewer has something to say… just like the news telecast on TV channels?

2 Likes