... and an exclusive surprise for Collective Members!

In addition to the “$1 for 30% Off Life Q30 Pre-Order”, we’re throwing in an exclusive surprise for Collective members :boom:

We’ve got 10 Soundcore SWAG packs still available after last week’s livestream giveaway, so we’re going to give them away to 10 people who’ve signed up on the $1 deal! Sign up here :point_left:

The Soundcore SWAG pack includes a t-shirt, mug, bottle and pillow-blanket (you can check all of these out in the “Shop” section of “Referrals” in the menu at the top of the page).

The $1 is refundable, so even if you decide not to go for it in the end you can still get your $1 back. However, you can’t refund the $1 during the giveaway period; otherwise we won’t be able to verify your entry.

After you’ve signed up, just leave a comment down below to let us know and we’ll randomly pick 10 of you to win.

We’ll announce the winners in Monday’s Core Update. Learn more about Life Q30 here.

Good luck! :raised_hands:

Rules :
(1) The giveaway is open to the US and UK only (same as the pre-order);
(2) One entry per member;
(3) Winners will be announced here on the Collective in Monday’s Core Update (9/28/20);
(4) Winners will be contacted directly here on the Collective;
(5) Winners will be chosen at random;
(6) Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation;
(7) 10 sets of SWAG packs up for grabs in total.

P.S. There are still other remaining prizes from last week’s livestream giveaway, so we’ve got a few more mini events planned for these in the coming days. Hold on tight!

5 Likes

As if I needed another reason, ha ha!

I’m all signed up and ready!

2 Likes

I know, I know, $1 is a big commitment haha :wink:

2 Likes

Done and done!

I didn’t see a price for this though; did I miss it or has it not been announced yet?

2 Likes

Not announced yet, but if you’re unhappy with the price there is always that option to refund :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, not worried about the refund; just wondering how much I need to budget for. :smiley:

3 Likes

Reserved and excited!

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome to the Collective!

1 Like

I take it that cover people who pre ordered yesterday?

3 Likes

Covers anyone who pre-orders before the competition close date.

2 Likes

I am signed up already, posting here now.

2 Likes

Ok, that’s great.

2 Likes

Eh I’ll skip this. Good luck to everybody that enters the contest/giveaway

1 Like

I’m with @Shivam_Shah and will sit this one out… but only because I’m further north… :cold_face:

I’d have committed to the $1 deal if CA was included :wink:

2 Likes

I just hope they will be affordable. Usually anything you make has been affordable and great quality why I also love anything in the Anker family of products.

1 Like

Sorry about that! Quite often these things are out of our hands. Different markets have different priorities generally speaking, but we appreciate your patience!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, Rose! And welcome to the Collective :grin:

Great idea! Nothing like a giveaway to earn my $1! … :thinking:… Entered! :innocent:

At least the number of users from the North is growing @TheSnarkyOne this will help the decision process of Soundcore to consider CA for future events :+1:

2 Likes