Anker lucky bag

I was looking around and saw this n ebay. It has a hodgepodge of Anker brands in the box.

It says it was sold by Akerdirect.

It seems interesting. Has anybody ever bought one of these.

3 Likes

oooooo looks interesting but im not sure im one to gamble away $100 since i could simply buy the stuff i need with that money…but i also love surprises. Really cool idea regardless and nice find for sure

1 Like

I know it stated ankerdirect but I am also lery at times if thing like this is real. I agree it looks interesting as well. Also sometimes a good thing is almost too good too. :wink:

@Loz, @Hannah or @Sean.l do you know if this is a real Anker/soundcore listing.

1 Like

Looks interesting, but as Kt said, I’m not sure I’d be willing to gamble $100 in the hopes I would like what they selected. Nice find though!

2 Likes

Never tried to buy Lucky Bag. Not in gambling😀

3 Likes

Environmental cost would be higher for you to get what you don’t want nor need.

Just wait to be sure exactly what you want, then buy exactly what you want. No more no less.

Whenever I’ve won a prize, it has triggered a gifting to someone who I knew would benefit.

2 Likes

:thinking: “Pig in a poke” for $ 100?
No thanks. I do not make such purchases. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would probably not either. It would just depend on what I had. Lol

1 Like

Little “a” ankerdirect?? I’m sceptical of most things eBay…

2 Likes

Good catch and why I was wanting to make sure.

1 Like

Looking around on eBay I saw they also had one for like $25 another for $50 and another for like $123 not going to buy any of them but found it interesting nonetheless

This is for new anker fans. as we have most of the items already. And more chances of getting same product!