Anker Power Giveaway | Enter Here

Update: Winners announced here.

Read this if you want to win 1 of 10 sets of Anker PowerWave Pads and PowerLine+ III charging cables! :point_down:

Seeing as we didn’t manage to give out all the prizes from the recent anniversary giveaway, we’re giving out the remaining products here!

To Enter The Giveaway :
(1) Share this article via the Facebook or Twitter social media buttons at the end of this article.
(2) Leave a comment in this thread that includes a screenshot of your share .
(3) Leave a comment in this thread on what you’ll charge with Anker.

Giveaway Rules:

• Users who create new threads will be automatically disqualified.
  • The giveaway is open to US, UK, DE and CA only.
  • One entry per member.
  • Winners will be announced here on the Collective in Monday’s Core Update on October 12th.
  • Winners will be contacted directly here on the Collective.
  • Only article shares via the below social media buttons will be counted as entries.
  • Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
  • 10 sets of (A) PowerWave Pads and (B) PowerLine+ III charging cables are available to win, for 10 winners in total.
23 Likes

Wow, almost perfect timing… I just got a new iPhone SE, and this setup would be ideal!

I’d use it to charge my new iPhone :heart_eyes:

Thanks @loz for the giveaway opportunity. And good luck to all.

3 Likes

Iphone and Oneplus needs this Soundcore / Anker gear!

Screenshot_2020-09-26%20Home%20Twitter

3 Likes

Another great giveaway @Loz, just wondering how come this is on Soundcore Collective instead of Anker community. :thinking: But, hey I don’t mind even if it’s an eufy security product :smile: Below is my share and if I win this bundle, I may buy an iPhone 12 :heart_eyes: so I can use the bundle to charge, wired or wireless :blush:

3 Likes

Will be charging iPhones and soundcore headsets with the charging pad.

2 Likes

@Loz Thank you for another giveaway!!

I will sit out of this giveaway, best of luck to all participanting members :+1::raised_hands:

2 Likes

My thought on this was correct but it was showing on the list .

1 Like

I would charge my phone

2 Likes

Joining the activity.
I would charge my Oneplus 8.
Did ordered Soundcore Liberty Air 2 on Aliexpress. So would use to charge them too.:+1:

2 Likes

I would charge my Samsung Galaxy S20+.

2 Likes

@Loz Thanks for another awesome giveaway!!

I would charge my Samsung Galaxy S10E, And all of my Soundcore wireless earbuds. I would swap the earbuds out as they each get charged, this way I always have a fresh pair fully charged

5 Likes

I’ve been saving up for a the powerline+ III I guess this might be a good time to enter thank you anker for this giveaway I think I would use the powerline+ iii to charge my iPhone 6s and I’ll give the wireless chargers to my mom and sister since they have wireless charging capable phones

2 Likes

would charge my iphone

2 Likes

Would charge my Samsung s9 with the wireless charger and my iPad with the cable

2 Likes

Thank you! Sad the live streams pooped out — this is a great alternative.

This’d be great to charge my iPhone!

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway and best of luck to everyone!

Chargers are a staple at my house, but having wired chargers in the kitchen is always a problem. I would use the PowerWave to charge either my wife or my phone as well as my Liberty Pro’s and Liberty Air 2’s so that I can keep a steady charge during all of the countless meetings during the week.

I guess I’ll let the wife use it on her Air Pod’s when I’m not looking…

1 Like

I will be charging my iPhone

1 Like

I would charge my new Google pixel 4a when it arrives.

1 Like

I’d probably end up putting this on my desk so that I can keep both my phone and my Liberty Air 2 charged. All of these conference calls and virtual meetings are killing my battery daily!

1 Like