Anker Soundcore Libery pro 2

Hello everyone,

I bought recently , 10 days ago, my set of Anker Soundcore Liberty Pro 2 and i have a problem after connecting them to the PC (Lenovo ideapad S340-14IWL). The earbuds are getting connected through bluetooth and it’s all well with pairing but when i play music or a movie, the sound is getting interrupted every few seconds making it unable to watch or to listen to any kind of podcast, movie or youtube video. What solution do you recommend? did anyone had the same problem with me?

P.s. the problem doesnt exist when im pairing them on my phone

Thank you in advance,
Antonis

Make sure to choose the audio output on your machine as Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro Headphones and not as Headset

When Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro is paired to Windows (10 in my case) shows as 2 devices - Headset and Headphones

Headset is for using the microphone for calls while listening to audio.

Headphones is meant for listening mode only for music and movies or podcasts.

1 Like

Yes i do that! the problem appears only on headphones mode.

I think what @Shenoy should help you. I will also state that the earbuds also have updates that you can do from the soundcore app if you have not done it or knew about it.

the problem appears when they are on headphones mode !!!

this mostly looks like a Windows Lenovo Driver issue, can you try to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers and update them from Lenovo Site here

Once done, try to pair again and let us know.

Also, follow this troubleshooting video for Lenovo

If this does not help, Try resetting Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro,

1. Place the earbuds back into the charging case and keep the case open,
  2. tap and hold the button at the back of the case for 10 seconds until both the earbuds’ LED lights flash red 3 times.
  3. This will clear the pairing information and restart automatically.
  4. Pair it with the Windows PC again.

You may also follow the video

1 Like

I checked and the current Bluetooth seems to be Bluetooth® 4.2

thank you very much guys!!! i will give them a try