Anker Soundcore Life Q10 sound issue in Hands Free (Headset) mode with meeting apps like Microsoft Teams, Skype, Skype for Business and Zoom

‘Anker Soundcore Life Q10 Bluetooth Headphones’ sound issue in Hands Free (Headset) mode with meeting apps like Microsoft Teams, Skype, Skype for Business and Zoom on Windows 10 PC.

In Hands free mode, Mic works but no sound from earcups.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue if anyone faced and resolved this issue.

Hi @Mohit_Kaushik

This seems to be known compatibility issue for Windows 7 /10 devices.

You may try the below to see if it helps –

• Upgrade the bluetooth driver of your device to the latest version(Bluetooth drivers must come from the specific manufacturer for your exact computer model. Download and install the appropriate Bluetooth driver from the computer vendor’s web site)
  • instead of the “Realtek Bluetooth adapter” the laptop was using by default, please change to the “generic Bluetooth adapter” driver
  • “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history.
  • Reset the headphones by holding down the Power button and Volume+ button together for 5 seconds while the headphones are charging.
  • Try pairing it with another device.

If not, reach out to Soundcore support service@soundcore.com.

Also send screenshot of your Life Q10 serial number (on inner band), Proof of purchase.

Hi Shenoy,

Thanks for your response.
I have tried to upgrade to the latest Bluetooth driver from HP (Vendor) and Intel (OEM) websites as well for my Win 10 PC. My PC is using Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver. I couldn’t see anywhere Realtek Bluetooth adapter in Device Manager. I tried the further steps as you mentioned but Headphones are still not working as expected. I think now I have to move on Soundcore support [service@soundcore.com].

Thanks
Mohit Kaushik

Please provide app support soundcore life q10 …

I’ve had the same issues with Spirit X that I bought recently. Had absolutely no problems with Soundbuds Slim or Life 2 which were both from 2018. Idk why but I have a feeling it’s the recent products that somehow aren’t compatible. I too made sure to update everything in Device Manager, resetting earbuds, forgetting earbuds and pairing them again but no change at all. Emailed soundcore and they too couldn’t think of the reason so they are going to exchange mine for a new unit which hopefully works well

Has the Soundcore support reached out to your email?

@Shivam_Shah i too tested / contacted support, will most probably exchanging my Life Q10

1 Like

I didn’t want to sound too critical but I’m really just surprised that my Life 2 don’t have any problems at all and using Spirit X I couldn’t hear a thing at all. But hopefully you get your issues resolved too

Stil thinking about it though… Soundcore support has been very responsive and provided options, but I don’t use Life Q10 for making calls, have lot of other headsets for calls option. Life Q10 is mostly for listening music via PC / iPhone.

So may just keep it as - is… I dont see any time me using it for Calls on PC.

1 Like

Oh yea no doubt Anker and Soundcore support is phenomenal and better than really any other customer service I’ve gone through. That’s the main reason I look for Anker products and even try to be here as much as I am.

1 Like

Gives a peace of mind when the support is great… Anker / Soundcore / Nebula / Eufy / Roav have great customer support…

Now isn’t that Music to the ears :grin:

1 Like