ankerdirect-3 ebay seller

Hi All,

Very interested in buying a pair of Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro and came across the following ebay item sold by amkerdirect-3. Anyone know if this is a legit seller? It appears they are based in China. Ankerdirect ebay seller does not have any items for sale at the moment.

Cheers,
Vlad

1 Like

I am a little skeptical about it. Ankerdirect-3 seems to be selling other items than just anker/soundcore/ or other sister products. I would not be trusting that is their brand.

I would contact service@soundcore.com and give them this information. It is most like a fake group and reporting it to Soundcore and the link to the product and fake user will give them the ability to get this potentially fake seller off the market.

1 Like

Cheers. Have emailed them.

1 Like

At German ebay Anker sells items
The shop is called ankerdirect_deutschland and so far I see there are only ANKER/soundcore items sold

So I think its genuine.
Some items are cheaper than at amazon.de! :laughing:

Your shop in Australia sells other things as well.
Thats strange.
I would’nt trust.
Ask Anker if this shop is OK.

1 Like

They have replied:
Dear Vladimir Bednikov,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This is not Anker’s authorized seller on eBay. I am sorry to say we don’t have official stores on eBay AU currently.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to assist you.

Joy

Ticket#28570366

Soundcore Customer Support

Soundcore | HEAR IT. FEEL IT.

1 Like

This is what we supposed.
Thank for that information for Australian customers.