Anker's Charging Tech Inside Liberty 2nd Gen

Two days worth of power huh? You’re setting the bar high :wink: Let’s see if we can reach it.

Best of luck and wishes to Team Soundcore and you @Loz … waiting for big release surprise :blush:

1 Like

So I’m a long time Anker fan, and I was originally attracted by the Solar and battery products. I’m still a big fan of these charging accessories, so I have to say I am primarily and Anker fan.

However, I now have something from every brand except Nebula:

Anker:
Speed 20000 PD
Powercore II 20000
Fusion 5000
Astro E1
Powercore Mini
Power port Mini
PowerCube
Power Drive 2
Powerline II+ Micro (x2)
Powerline USB C to C
Random Micro Cables (x10?)
Soundbuds Sport
Soundbuds Curve
Soundcore Boost
Soundcore Nano
Bolder LC90
Bolder LC40 (x2, both models)
PowerPort Solar 21W (x2)
USB-A to USB-C converters (x2)
USB-C to HDMI converter
4-in-1 USB-C Hub (HDMI, USB A, PD)

Eufy:
Robovac 30c
Smart Scale
Cam E2 Kit

Roav:
F0
SmartCharge F3
DashCamC1

Soundcore:
Liberty Lite
Liberty Neo
Icon (x2)

I have also reviewed and given away several other products as part of conference promotions. These include Flare Minis, Soundcore Sport XL, Atom III, Etc.

I am REALLY looking forward to the new product. I have gotten hooked on truly wireless buds, but I find a few things about the neos wanting. I have been tempted to buy the airs, but my main beef (call quality) does not seem to be that much better with the airs vs. the neos. Another thing I really want in a wireless bud is ANC, but I don’t think we are going to get there any time soon in a reasonable price range. It seems ANC is really tough to do and all of the non-bose options I have tried are just not worth it. Either the ANC is really lacking or actually hurts the quality of the music. Granted, I have not tried a Soundcore’s ANC so I can’t speak to that. I would like to get my hands on some Q20’s or some of the life buds, but I am satisfied with what I have so I haven’t really pursued them. Anyway, we’ll see what’s coming down the pike in terms of the new product!

:clap:

1 Like

I think you’ve beat me on product quantity :clap:. Most people have haha

Although I can say I have a product from every brand :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, I have a few projectors though. Mostly in the 3000 lumen range! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::microphone:

3000 lumen, or ansi lumen?

An older version of this product is the most powerful one I have.

That’s weird that it’s measured in lumens instead of ansi lumens…

This is a good explanation of ANSI lumens from Wikipedia. Technically more accurate measurement of reflected light rather than output:

The light output of projectors (including video projectors) is typically measured in lumens. A standardized procedure for testing projectors has been established by the American National Standards Institute, which involves averaging together several measurements taken at different positions.[14] For marketing purposes, the luminous flux of projectors that have been tested according to this procedure may be quoted in “ANSI lumens”, to distinguish them from those tested by other methods. ANSI lumen measurements are in general more accurate than the other measurement techniques used in the projector industry.[15] This allows projectors to be more easily compared on the basis of their brightness specifications.

The method for measuring ANSI lumens is defined in the IT7.215 document which was created in 1992. First the projector is set up to display an image in a room at a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius. The brightness and contrast of the projector are adjusted so that on a full white field, it is possible to distinguish between a 5% screen area block of 95% peak white, and two identically sized 100% and 90% peak white boxes at the center of the white field. The light output is then measured on a full white field at nine specific locations around the screen and averaged. This average is then multiplied by the screen area to give the brightness of the projector in “ANSI lumens”.[16]

I’m actually not sure if the referenced projectors are in listed ANSI lumens or not, but it’s pretty standard measurement now. I would imagine that the referenced values are ANSI even if it’s not specifically mentioned in the description. Either way, commercial projectors don’t even mention ANSI/non ANSI in my experience :man_shrugging:

This is incredible! What an array!

I’m sure with Soundcore’s pedigree you will be able to meet the challenge :grin:

Can’t wait to get a pair

1 Like

Thank You for making my wife’s birthday present for me so easy.

Soundcore 2 is ok… But lacks crisp bass. The sound is quite tinny on the whole, but for the money, it’s one of the better ones, but a few more Hicks gets you the boost, which :poop::poop::poop: all over the soundcore 2. Sadly the battery falls short and despite its nice touch buttons, you can’t control your music.

No rewind, only a single track skip by double tap play, takes too long to go from on, to press play to play an actual track.

The sound forgives these lacks, but better battery would vastly prove the overal experience.

Also the boost.lacks details about usb charging your device and how it affects play time.

The flare has decent bass, so you might like that.

Glad to see Anker remaining a cornerstone of the Soundcore brand.

1 Like

For sure, but to gain recognition for sound quality and not just power it was pretty important we step out from Anker’s wing :slight_smile:

Fully understand that.

So.send.more stuff to UK, and we can push the brand… I need a soundcore (little c) speaker, instead.of.my Anker speaker… Come on @Loz I’m sure.you could do something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s the key and I’m glad that the main direction is heading that way more and more.