Another NC - Life A2 NC

Looks like i bumped into this product in amazon, other soundcorians might have seen it already.

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Multi-Mode-Cancelling-Bluetooth-Transparency/dp/B08KDX5H5Z

Looks like an upgradation to Life Dot 2 NC. Good to see few options to choose from Noise cancellation earbuds category.

Interesting… They had a1 a while back and now a2… Interesting new naming for some of their buds…

1 Like

Interesting. Never seen.

From the looks the A1 didn’t have app support or noise canceling.

I do not understand why soundcore not listing the few products in their website like this A2 and Life Dot 2 NC but it is getting listed in the soundcore mobile application. :thinking:

1 Like

From what soundcore Adam stated on a amazon livestream that some products are similar but are made for in store purchases like Walmart or Best Buy and others are made for on line purchases even though they are similar. As far as being listed on soundcore site it would be helpful to at least have the manuals.

2 Likes

ahh! that make sense, as you said there should be some release notes in this community forum to the least.

It’s been in the app

1 Like

Life A2 is the same as Life Dot 2 NC but for Amazon. As @jercox said, different names for competing sellers. Same case with Life P2 and Life Note

I am not sure, because as per the Walmart website Life Dot 2 NC has 4 Microphones

As per the Amazon, life A2 NC has 6 microphones

Huh that’s interesting. Guess I missed it. Not too sure how big of a difference 4 vs 6 mics make though

1 Like

I feel like I’ve seen these before but can’t place where

Got the Soundcore Life A2 NC arriving today, will provide some feedback!

2 Likes

If I had to venture a guess, I’d say that the A2 uses the same app as the new Liberty 2 air pro’s whereas the dot 2nc’s use the app specific to them?

1 Like

I’ve got the A2’s, and it all used the same app. The Dot NC is listed on the setup also. This is the page in the app where you connect.

1 Like

Yes, this is where I connect to the app. For kicks I tried to use the A2 option, but it wouldn’t let me. So, you’re saying that the A2’s have only 3 options for anc and 2 for ambient sound just like the dot2’s and not 4 like the liberty air 2 pro’s?