Another review of Soundcore Life 2

https://www.yankodesign.com/2019/11/20/ankers-soundcore-life-earphones-combine-all-the-best-bits-of-the-airpods-designs/

This makes me want to cry.

You called them the life 2- which is an over ear headset.

The reviewer calls them the life f2- which don’t exist.

The name is life p2. And I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that that reviewer doesn’t own the buds. They’re probably trying to get sales through that referrals link…

Oh, and the don’t have ANC like the review says :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

It’s great to post reviews, but please fact check them before you do. This person, as @TechMan said probably does not own these and are just trying to build hype and make something from nothing.

@Loz and whoever’s else is in charge, yall really need to hold your reviewers and tech people accountable for what they post and say. They not only harm the brand, but also reputation.

Not a real review. This is a link bate article and its full of stock images. Stock images are ok but some real images would be little more convincing. The article is designed to get people to purchase from the website’s Amazon partner links.

@Tank I have a feeling, that the Anker/Soundcore staff aren’t affiliated with this review. They may not even know about this review until now.

Seems the ‘reviewer’ is more focused on design rather than overall functionality, though perhaps some better due diligence could have been done by Sarang when reading the box for the name and specs to mention :grin:

This reviewer doesn’t own a pair for sure. posted some random pictures from Soundcore and copied some text from few Amazon Reviewers.
@techman I knew there is no F2, and I missed the P2 in my post :rofl: Good catch.

Such kind of “reviews” are pure advertising.
Just copy and paste from the manual from other reviews and some perfect photos.
Of course he got paid for.

First time I’ve seen it, but thanks for raising. We only tend to ask large media to alter mistakes; if we spent time chasing smaller reviewers it’d be a never-ending job.

2 Likes

Well said, just be aware and ignore.