Any Promo Code for Soundcore site?

Wondering if any deals or promo codes for the 40 or 45s on soundcore actual website seems deals only work on amazon? EDIT. GETSPACEUS for discount on 45 and FORSPACEUS for discount on the 40s

3 Likes

Brannon with no D video stated there something about a 20 percent that would bring it from 149 to 119 for the q45

3 Likes

20% off good until 09/07/22

US: GETSPACEUS
UK: GETSPACEUK
DE: GETSPACEDE
CA: GETSPACECA

4 Likes

I messed up just seen different codes for 40 than the 45 thanks tho jefe after couple gift cards bought and code got the 45s for 88 bucks or be 108 after buying the 2 gift card s lol

2 Likes

A40

20% Off Through September 7
Apply Code at Checkout

US: FORSPACEUS (Only $79.99 with deal)
UK: FORSPACEUK (Only £71.99 with deal)
DE: FORSPACEDE (Only €79.99 with deal)
CA: FORSPACECA (Only $103.99 with deal)

Q45

20% Off Through September 7
Apply Code at Checkout

US: GETSPACEUS (Only $119.99 with deal)
UK: GETSPACEUK (Only £111.99 with deal)
DE: GETSPACEDE (Only €119.99 with deal)
CA: GETSPACECA (Only $159.99 with deal)
3 Likes

No codes for Soundcore EU site?

3 Likes

Should be listening to your video here at lunch… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Try the obvious code???

I’m glad they did a reveal with discounts valid for a while with hands-on reviews, that’s the right way to do it.

4 Likes

I agree!!!

1 Like

Well ask and you shall receive. More codes than you can shake a stick at. :rofl:

Yes PLSSSSS

See above from The Professor comment that it should give all codes

1 Like

you are a godsend

2 Likes

I did a test and the codes still work. Rumours are they expired.

Tried the A40 code:

I am not buying anything as my X10 are pretty good already don’t need any more of anything (that isn’t free).

I’ll get some Q45 probably when my Q30 die, they are out of warranty now, but the warranty replacement unit I have was sent in November so less than a year old physically.

1 Like

My q30 literally has 20 days left. Probably not do the 45 til later as I have the q10, 2 q20, and q35 to replace as needed plus 2 other headset 1 beats, n 1 taotronics… may sound like a lot but divided for 4 people, it is not as much. Only 2 not really used as much

Add in a half broken strike series set as well…

1 Like

I didn’t do as many Leaderboard aims, so don’t have that much. But enough I don’t need to spend $ for small improvements.

I have a Q20 unopened waiting for a someone / reason.

1 Like

Not leaderboard. Won q10 on giveaway, Used some notes for 2 q20s for q30 brother bought, n q35 from thread giveaway…

The Q45 discount code still works also

I’ve just realised, wow those headphones expensive, £112 , double what I paid for Q30 just under 2 years ago. Makes the A40 look better value at £72

From review, the ANC is better on Q45 than A40.

Guesses for November discount price?

1 Like