App problems ... help!

My app wont hook up to my rave

I do not have a Rave but have you hooked the Rave up to the phone/device through its bluetooth.

I know for others it will not Find the device in the app until the bluetooth is hooked up and the device on/out of the case.

Once it hooked up by bluetooth and you go to the app and click the bluetooth after selecting the device, it should find the Rave. Make sure the Rave is on as well (which I am assuming it is)

If that did not help, can you provide more information of what you are doing so that other may know more about where your issue may be.

@Vickys_party_monster Believe you are referring to Soundcore App and trying to connect to Rave through the app.

Some questions.

which smartphone model (iPhone / Android) are you using to connect ? If the iPhone - is it a beta / developer version of iOS? Dev/Beta versions of iOS is known to have issues with Bluetooth connection

Are you able to play audio over bluetooth from your device and having issues only connecting to Soundcore app?

Try doing the below:

Update the Soundcore App to the Latest version: v2.0.5 (this is on iOS, if Android, try the latest there as well)

• Turn off the speaker and turn your Bluetooth deviceā€™s Bluetooth off and then on again.
  • Clear all the pairing records on your Bluetooth device.
  • Restart your speaker and reconnect it with your Bluetooth device.
  • Pair the device and try connecting the Soundcore App

If this does not help, you may try to reset via the reset port on the Rave at the bottom back part, and follow the above steps to re-pair and then follow the above steps

Also do send an email with detailed steps you have done so far to Soundcore Support Service@Soundcore.com

Let us know the outcome if the above helps and response from the Soundcore Support.

1 Like

So I have hooked up two phone to the rave via Bluetooth. Then I downloaded the Soundcore app on both phones (I tried this on different days) I made an accountant and took all the steps but when it came to connect the rave to the app it keeps giving me an error on both phones. I have turned all devices off and on but no luckā€¦

service@soundcore.com

You may end up needing to contact the the service department in the above email.

When you clicked the bluetooth and got the error, what was the error? Also what was the phone you were trying to connect as well.

I would suggest this :slight_smile:

• Remove Pairing from one of the phones completely
  • Reset the Rave using the reset port
  • Pair it to only one Phone,
  • Connect via the Soundcore App on the single phone you paired to Rave.
  • Once this works, and Soundcore Apps is connected,
  • Try to connect / pair the Second phone to Rave

worth a try , else do this :point_down:

For cripes sake. I got LIberty Air 2 Pros, I got the Soundcore app. It disconnects (the app) multiple times a day on an IPHONE 7.
Reading the above and everyother net resource. Iā€™d just say this app sucks for some. Bugs.

I just purchased a ā€œRave Neo SEā€ and the speaker works fine, plays music perfectly, connects through Bluetooth fineā€¦ but I can not connect the speaker to the app. I have tried all of the troubleshooting tips:

-restarting device
-resetting Bluetooth memory on the speaker (holding down Bluetooth + volume up button)
-forgetting the device from my phones Bluetooth memory.
-deleting and re-installing the app on my phone.
(Along with a combination of all above)

Nothing seems to work to get it to pair in the app.

There is no physical reset button (to my knowledge) on the speaker, any further tips on how to get the app to recognize the speaker?

@Vickys_party_monster Please drop an email to service@soundcore.com along with a screenshot to show the error and they can investigate this for you ASAP.

I have not heard of a rave neo with an se at the end.

Try that to hook up the speaker to the app and then service@soundcore.com may can help as well after that.

I do not have the speaker but I thought it was just rave neo with no se. Where did you buy it from and what does it look like. I tried to search for one with an se on it to see if it was real soundcore. Thus the potential reason why it wonā€™t hook up to the app.