Are my Life Q30's malfunctioning after almost 4 months of usage or is it just me

Hey y’all. Hope you’re jamming some good stuff. So I have noticed two bad things about my now nearly 4 months old Q30. First I’d wanna say that the battery runtime is still great, no issues there. But there are a couple of things that are not so good now.

So firstly since about a week, I feel the ANC doesn’t do anything no more. It’s like normal actually blocks out more noise than ANC. Also, ANC mode without any Music playing has a crazy noticeable white noise/hissing sound.

And secondly, when I listen to certain songs, one for example is “Heartbreak Anniversary” by Giveon, when ANC is turned on and the volume is above 55%, the Bass still hits hard, but it sounds super muddy. I don’t recall this having been the case, 2 months ago.

One time, I had them on while I was working hard, and I was sweating intensely, totally forgot to take them off. When I remembered that I had them on, i wiped them with tissues immediately, but soon after that when I listened to a song with decent bass, it was incredibly muddy. I’m sayin like insanely muddy. Like they just sounded broken. I turned them off and on again, and luckily this went away. But I just can’t let go of the thought that this might have been the culprit for the issues.

1 Like