Are the life q30s wreath it

I am just asking first before I make a purchase

1 Like

For the PRICE, they are probably the best in class!
IF ANC is high up on your expectations, then you are most likely going to be disappointed (but you are not going to find good anc in this pricepoint).
As far as sound the Life Q30 are A++
Custom Sound - Yes
Comfortable - Yes
Case included - Yes

Sadly, I returned mine because of the ANC (my Life Q20 are so much better for anc) maybe the Q30 were defective… but I don’t think so because others here have the same experience as I did with anc. The other negatives I had with them… The button placement and size, no indicator that they were powered on (except for a flash led about every 8 seconds if I remember correctly).

So would I recommend the Life Q30s to friends and family… YES (they just weren’t quite right for me).

2 Likes

I think it depends on what features are most important to you and what your price range is. In this price range high quality noise canceling isn’t common and I have heard mixed reviews on the Q30s ability to noise cancel. Personally I think what they have to offer for the price is nice compared to some higher end ones that preform better but cost significantly more. A lot depends on what yiur big focus is with these headphones

Yes for most people.

Positives

• price
  • USB-C charging (fewer cables, most phones etc USB-C)
  • long battery life
  • comfortable, good foam and less sweaty than others
  • good button controls once you get used to them, learn which is which.
  • ambient mode by hand on side works good too
  • you can customise via app if you want to.

Negatives

• the ANC is not particularly good, there is some but don’t buy these for ANC, buy for the above

In my case I swap between these and some Sony ANC headphones, the latter substantially better ANC , the former I use when ANC not so important to reduce wear on the 4 times more expensive Sony so they last longer.

I suggest so long as you use them in the right context, they are brilliant and just buy them.

2 Likes

That is as balanced of a review as you can get.

I just want to know the answer to OP’s question though. Are the wreath it?