Ask Me Anything | Submit Your Questions

There are some Anker products.

1 Like

I know it had been asked before on the community but would Soundcore make IEMs (in ear monitors) in the future

2 Likes

After always real problems are showing up when introducing new products after a while :

Why dont you increase the numbers of real known testers instead of starting huge give aways!
This could spare the company a lot of troubles and the reputation would get better.

2 Likes

@Chiquinho
I meant such a small, reliable “plug-and-play” device that gives very high quality and trouble-free use. I recently bought such a device from Ugreen (Bluetooth receiver). I only tried one time- the sound was hopeless. I would like something really great made especially for Soundcore headphones.

1 Like

@sodojka Can’t say about quality, but Anker already have such product:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BR3FFTB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_XPBZ7WVAN19B4Z5MQ2D7

1 Like

I have that product. Never used. Won it in something a couple of years ago. Lots of cables included.

I remember I owned such one.
Tested it, worked perfectly, but because I had no use for I donated it to a friend.

1 Like

@VertigoXX Thanks for sharing.

What medium do you find most beneficial for feedback of device improvements? How do you wade through unrealistic expectations and decide what the new iteration features will be worked?

Will the Life Q35 have aptX of any kind, and will they have thicker plastic parts too (like for the earcups)?

Is the sound on the Life Q35s be fine-tuned in any way? Moreover, will the initial sound be more clearer and open while still maintaining a good amount of bass?

Will there be any aptX in the Life Q35s like aptX Adaptive?

Lastly, will the Life Q35s have soundstage software that comes in the app to change soundstage and imaging, or will the initial sound have a wider soundstage and good imaging?

Thank you!

Why are there so many of the same speakers with different names in your lineup? Don’t you think. It would make more sense all around if there was one speaker each so as not to confuse the customers. Then some things could be taken care of via firmware or the like. Others could be collected for you to design the next generation product. Then sales may even improve based on average customer not being so confused about which speaker is which and what title does what…again!!! And maybe less wasteful as in one spec added that maybe isn’t that popular after all. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Agree.

Add: why are there varients with different internal specs which impact software?

Not really about the Life over-ear produts (yet, that I’ve observed) but it will come if the practice persists.

We commonly call this KISS.

A bit off thread, but would your headphones be suitable for a practice guitar amp? Or would the high transient peaks be too much to handle? Cheers, Col.

What do you mean by Q3X?

HatefulEagerHorseshoecrab-small

How does that answer my question?

1 Like

It was a joke in reference to things that will be happening there is not Q3X but it might or might not be a hint as what’s to come. If you search a little you’ll find your answer

Ohhhhhh ok thanks @ktkundy