Audio Samples: Bose SoundTouch 300 vs. Soundcore Infini Pro

There are much more details under the video descriptions
with uncompressed audio sample source file download (48 khz / 24 bit) from the high-end SONY PCM-D10 recorder.

I spent a lot of time recording and editing this video, if you like this review,
please don’t forget to open the video in new tab/window
and actually CLICK the like button,
so more people can see this based on the higher ranking in YouTube algorithm.
I really appreciate it!

Also follow my amazon profile page as I do Soundcore review / gaming live streams too!

4 Likes

Nice review. I could make out some difference where Bose was superior but Soundcore is definitely a better option for tight budget

2 Likes

Very cool way to showcase the different quality of soundbars. I will definitely subscribe to see what videos you have coming next.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your support!

1 Like

It’s the only way I know how to properly review audio products.
I recently bought the best recorder I can afford and some nice condenser microphones.

1 Like

Nice comparison

Awesome review

Great review :+1:

I own Infini Pro, other than few glitches and lag during video start up, overall I’m convinced when compared price vs quality.

Thanks for your support! I’m live streaming on amazon all day today! check it out!

1 Like

Matthew_D_Morais

If you like my YouTube review, please don’t forget to open the video in new tab/window and actually CLICK the like button, I really appreciate it!

Please also follow my amazon profile page as I do Soundcore review / gaming live streams too!
www.amazon.com/shop/toolselectrodiy

Not sure what bumped this to the top again, but nice review.