#AudioEscape on Soundcore

Yup perfectly explained :+1:. I believe Hannah said (in the official hashtag thread) tomorrow’s podcast will include more info and Ching is supposed to explain things about the event

2 Likes

Thank you Duane!!!

2 Likes

Anyone else excited to Join the #AudioEscape? Just a few hours to go :grimacing:

4 Likes

I am. Although I may be sleepy as it will be 3 am on the East coast of the US. LOL

did i miss the sunday podcast that was going to have more of an explanation???

2 Likes

I think the Sunday podcast is becoming a special Monday podcast.

1 Like

ahhh I forgot about that I just knew it was a normal sunday thing and i think earlier in this thread someone mentioned the podcast on sunday. Makes more sense now thanks I cant wait but I don’t think I am staying up at all tonight

1 Like

It is winning those special earbuds and finals, It is making you forgetful and loopy. :rofl:

I may be up or dead to the world due to meds. :rofl: . It just depends on how my shoulder feels. I think I got a pinched nerve in my neck. Odds are I will be asleep. LOL

actually looking back at that thread you referenced right before that part they mention in Sundays podcast so I’m not really sure if we should be getting two podcasts back to back???

2 Likes

Yea I was waiting for that as well. Doesn’t look like they’re posting it today for whatever reason

1 Like

I’m definitely excited to see what’s coming come. Hoping for more fun contest or something

1 Like

I’m down to test the product before anyone else :smirk:

2 Likes

@Loz can we stack the discount codes from entering our serial numbers of our products?

1 Like

I think now it’s gonna be called Liberty NC

1 Like

Could be. They sure have weird naming scheme so wouldn’t surprise me

1 Like

What is the latest date to input your devices serial number to get the discount code? I’m on holiday till the 4th of Jan and didn’t bring my liberty 2 Pro’s (brought my life dot instead). Thanks

No idea but sooner the better for sure. If you had your L2P connected to your phone and Soundcore app, you should be able to find the S/N from the app

Thanks for your response @Shivam_Shah. It’s showing up as a previously connected device but I don’t have it with me at the moment so I can’t go into the settings to check until I’ve connected them.

Oh I will be honest I don’t have any product with app compatibility so didn’t know you can’t see the S/N without having it connected

Will say this has been a fun event