#AudioEscape The Reveal

WATCH HERE

Well, It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for…what is inside the #AudioEscape mystery box?

Join me live at 5PM PT / 8PM ET and I promise to try my best at an unboxing video…:rofl:

I know it’s a Friday night and I’ve taken up your evenings all week…:sweat_smile:, but don’t worry I won’t keep you in suspense for too long. I’ll keep this stream short and sweet, so don’t be late!

11 Likes

It will just depend on my current time frame. We are going to see the Christmas lights tonight but depending on the time, I should be back. If not will watch it later. :wink:

1 Like

I might be able to make it to this one :slightly_smiling_face:

The moment we have all been waiting for!!!
Hope ill be able to go cant wait for the big reveal

Please send me one, I want the mini guitar inside

1 Like

Was that in the escape? I think I overlooked that min guitar LOL

Finally! The time we have been waiting for :laughing:
Well, but I can’t stay up until then (it’s 2 am for me), I guess I will wake up early tomorrow and rush here to see the reveal :joy:
Must be a good starting for the weekend!

Sound like you are waking up to get toys from Santa :santa:

1 Like

Well almost done eating…hope to be back soon…

I am surprised @Chiquinho didn’t offer the professional unboxers to help tonight @sean.L

Can’t wait to see what’s inside…

Now that is funny

Looking forward to the 12th!

So what’s in the box ?

A small soundcore branded guitar, a tshirt, stickers, a guitar pick, and most importantly an invitation to a Jan. 12th event.

1 Like

Lol. I thought it was funny when he brought the box out and it was way bigger than the the box im the escape

3 Likes

Yeah I was a little confused really changed what could have been in the box

1 Like

Travis MCP leaked the insides of the box yesterday

1 Like

Wonder if they had planned to reveal it today or later due to him leaking it

2 Likes

I wonder if the lp is able to be played in a record player, hmmmmm