Auto pause music while using touch for transparency mode

First of all I like my q30 very much. But I do have a suggestion which would make them even better. I think it would be great if in the app you could choose to auto pause the music when you use the touch for transparency mode. This makes it ideal for short conversations in the office. For transparency mode with music you can use the button on the left cup.

And it would be great to be able to remove Bluetooth devices in the app.

Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

That’s actually a good idea, just for when you touch the side, you can still hit the button to enter without pause.

Nice idea indeed. I thought it was an option already but guess not

I agree, But what I think would be easier to implement is when you go into transparency mode… The headphones drastically reduce the volume. Make it user select-able from 0-99 volume sound level.
I say do the volume… because “pause” may not be an option… and the headset can control the volume all on it’s own.

I prefer the pause idea as if I’m watching something, I’d like the idea of palm over right cup pauses and ambient sound in one combined outcome (do again and unpause and back to ANC / normal as before). I also like the idea of it being configurable in the app, so some here may want it to pause, others to reduce the sound, others just pipe in the outside volume more.

Quick… let’s get all we want into the app before the Q30 successor comes out and then we’re frozen with the old model features.

1 Like

I prefer the pause idea to. But if that is difficult to implement in the app I really would like the option to drastically lower the volume. So you can have a short conversation without the music playing at high volume. I really hope the Soundcore engineers can make that happen.

It’s different for music vs voice. I don’t listen to music, for me it’s not a background sound, I listen to voice and if someone in real life wants to talk I’d prefer to pause the important thing I’m listening to then pay attention to the (hopefully important) human next to me. Right now it’s “what? wait, what did you want?” while I pause the sound. When I’m sat still I use the Liberty Air 2 single bud to be able to listen to two things at once, and playing with similar outcome for Q30.

I see both being useful and would vote up these are two options you set in the app to the existing to make 3 outcomes configurable for the 3 asks here:

1. pauses and transparent (what I want for voice)
  2. lowers sound and transparent (what others here want for music)
  3. sound unaltered and transparent (what it does now)
1 Like