Battery level of the case

Just purchase the Liberty Air 2 and so far so good.

I’m on Android 11 and loaded the widget on my home screen but it seems it’s just a shortcut to the actual app. I thought it would displacement information at least the battery levels.

Is there a way to see what the actual battery level is of the case? I understand there are indicator lights on the front of the case but I was thinking more of an indication is possible. With airpods and iOS the widget shows you the battery levels of the case and each individual ear bud. I was looking for something similar on this platform.

Amy info would be appreciated.

1 Like

Can’t say for sure, but I think lights on case are the only option.

That’s what I’m thinking too but was/am hoping for a different answer. :grin:

1 Like

The lights on the case is just for the case.
As for the earbuds if you use both buds you can open the app and see the battery life of the buds that way.

Kinda know that and was hoping the soundcore app or widget would show the case level but it doesn’t.

Personally I don’t think having the battery level of the case on the App or the Widget is a big deal. You would have to take them out of the case when you put them on at which point you can check the charge level by pressing the button on the back of the case. It’s not like it’s going to change while you are wearing the Ear Buds.

1 Like

For the liberty air 2, you will get the three dots. 3 dots are 100 to 70, 2 dots are 80 to 30 and 1 dot is 30 to 0.

I would contact service@soundcore.com to let them know of your want. Soundcore does listen. It will most likely not be for this earbuds but maybe a later earbud. From users wants the had created 3 iterations of this earbud.

As they may want to give you more for less cost, that may not have ranked high on a user survey or something. Also those little things do add cost to what the product cost

1 Like

Hi Duane… This is good info. Can you please clarify what you mean by three iterations of this earbud? Are there three different generations? How do I know which one I have?? What you’re saying makes sense to me as I only have firmware up to 1.63 and others are reporting 4.x and up.

Hi Steve,

I respect your view point but I think it’d be a nice feature.

1 Like

If you have firmware 1.xx then I believe you have the single tap functions with auto pause?
The firmware with 4.xx have double tap functions with auto pause.
Then I believe there was 10.xx iteration that didn’t have auto pause.
This was all the same “generation”. The black edition came first with 4.xx then released the white version that had different firmware.

2 Likes

Forgive me if I get these wrong but it was discussed while back. It started with autoplay and double tap functions. It went to no no autoplay n single then it went to being able to do double or single tap with no autoplay. Those 3 firmware was 1.xx, 4.xx and a 10.xx. All of that I believe came from people commenting or contacting support. As stated they will listen and they feel it is a good concept. I could see that coming into future earbuds. Just like some companies are putting tile software in the headset, I could see that happening as well.

1 Like

I have a problem in my earbuds mic but no response in soundcore help services totally wasted