Battery not working

My Soundcore Liberty-Air-2 left earbud is not charging when I put it in the case. It still works and connects to my phone; it just doesn’t charge. The right one works fine and the white light turns on when put in the case, indicating that the right one is charging fine, but the left one does not. I have tried to clean the charging ports already. My earbuds are about 2 years old. Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I out of luck?

My suggestion is to reset earbuds. If this doesn’t help you should contact service@soundcore.com

I agree with @VertigoXX.

If you have tried to clean it (depending on what you used to clean it with), it should give you that click when the magnet attaches to it. Also check the earbuds as well for those connectors if you have not. I know some people will put in pocket and it gets lint on them.

If you have a second pair of them or a friend does you can try to see if it the earbuds or case. If the one is charging , it most likely is the earbud.

You may want to check when you bought them as you do have an 18 month warranty depending on where you got them or if you kept a receipt of when you bought them.

Good luck .

1 Like

For the charging issue, here are some tips for your reference.

• Confirm the charging case has power left (press the button on the case and note if an LED is illuminated). If the case LED does not light up, please charge the case first. Connect the case with the included USB-C cable and plug it into a USB power source to charge it for 2 hours.

• Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are completely clean and dry of sweat and water. You can also use cleaning alcohol for cleaning the contacts. Use a dry cloth to ensure the parts are clean and dry afterwards before using.

If you have tried the troubleshooting suggested and you are still experiencing the issue, please send an email to [service@soundcore.com] for further assistance.

1 Like

I was thinking similar on the pins, maybe they are sticky and don’t depress properly when the earbud is placed in the case.

Would be interested if any of the hints above help resolve. Could you let us know?

I really like this phone, but soon after I bought it this charging problem started. My right no longer lights up even an LED. I still don’t have a solution.

1 Like