Beam me up scotty

First I’ve got to thank whoever it was on YouTube for pointing me in the right direction to pairing in stereo the two mini flair’s I got yesterday.
This morning after sorting myself out I set the speaker’s in front of me thinking that it would be done in 15-20 mins ‘ how wrong was I it took roughly 4 and a half hours before I turned to YouTube totally deflated
After a swift search I found myself reading very slowly due to fatigue and wanting these working asap , I took my time and boom I nearly fell on the floor ( I forgot I’d been pushing the volume up buttons on both speaker’s and when they paired , well lol I won’t do that again .Once again thanks mate for writing every word you said in the video you made ‘ I hope he gets this happy ending story :grin::grin::grin:[quote=“system, post:1, topic:3988616, full:true”]
Congratulations. You’ve reached Level 1!
[/quote]

3 Likes

Ha! I looked at this message thinking it was going to be something about William Shatner going into space in Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin :rofl:

So glad you got your speakers paired now, and on your Level 1 achievement :wink:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same.
What are those weirdos doing in the space? :grimacing:

2 Likes

I like the one meme about him being in his yellow trek shirt and the others in the red shirts.

1 Like

There was a German comedy serie many years ago.
Too bad that many of yours dont speak German.
But…

1 Like

Same here!!

If only we had a universal translator like they did on the show! :wink:

1 Like

This is the great problem with synchronized films.
I like it much better with sub-titles, because the translation often doesn’t hit the point.
eg. puns and special humor.

1 Like