Beanie cap that plays music

I am not sure on this product that I saw looking around for something for my son. This popped up and I found it to be a hoot. A cap with headphones. Unsure about the potential logistics of how well this will work for the long run but interesting none the less.

2 Likes

How to wash? :grin:

I have used something similar in the past, works great when you still need to hear your suroundings and don’t want to wear earbuds or bulky headphones. Also great to fall asleep with. this is the one I used

1 Like

I think it was first time that I came around seeing this. I was somewhat unsure how well it would work or if it was more novelty than functioning. Does it have like speakers next to each ear and a main section to control the volume n such?..

They said it was washable.

I do like some of these weird or unusual products. I liked the one I showed before where it had a speaker with earbuds in it as well.

My wife had some device that was real odd shaped and not to functional. I think it had squared area with a circle ball. The ball opened up into 1/2 and had an audio cable to plug in and play music. We still have it and I will try to remember to take a pic.

It functioned but it was not really portable. I think the two speakers that folded out was like the size of a baseball.

Yes there’s a flat speaker at each ear and controls on the side. No bass response bur they work

Maybe we should create some earmuff where we can slip in our earbuds. I could almost see something with a headband. :slight_smile:

There’s already a market for earmuffs with BT capabilities. But some soundcore branded ones would be dope.

1 Like

I think it would be pretty good.

@Tank,

I thought you talked about doing some videos of earbud tear downs.

I at one point had a broken pair that I was going to ask you about them but wife threw them away.

I know you live in NC, I think, and I have family down there as well. So I thought I could find a way to give you a device if it ever breaks down.

Oh yea I totally forgot about doing those videos, last year pretty much sucked and now I keep getting sick so it may be a bit before I do another video. But I can for sure take things apart and repair then if I am able to. But if you ever want me to tear down something or try to breath new life I to it just shoot me a message, you follow me on most platforms so any will do.

1 Like

One of my “old projects” :laughing:

headband

Would be a nice gift.
May be the speaker parts of the “frames” could be integrated.

I doubt the sound quality is good in such products. There are number similiar products on Aliexpress.

I agree… I almost thought about how hard would it be to add something soundcore/anker to the beanie myself. LOL

A headband with a picket for your Air 2 Pro. Keep your ear warm and able to play music. lol

1 Like