Becoming Led Zeppelin’ Doc – Vintage Footage, Few Revelations

" The long-awaited Led Zeppelin documentary, Becoming Led Zeppelin , premiered over the weekend at the Venice Film Festival, as we [previously reported]"

1 Like

Seems like a lot of documentary of old bands. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Thanks to this film, we will be able to remember "the golden years of rock :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

With good reason IMHO. To me that music will never be equalled. Now it’s how you look to focus groups, Auti-Tune, playing a computer, etc.

PS I’m not saying there aren’t any good bands now, just not in the quantity there was back then.
MTV killed Rock and Roll :rofl:

1 Like

You may mean the quality of the bands were easier to see as the quantity of the groups are different now. I forget but there was an influx of songs now vs back then due to technology

What I meant was in my opinion there were more really good-top notch bands (larger quantity) back then. This again is just my personal opinion.I’m talking about bands like Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Rolling Stones, etc. I just don’t see super groups like that now. It’s a different time now.

1 Like

I agree with you @Steve976.
Everything has changed in music. There are only a few “Dinosaurs” of bands and singers with many years of activity and an established immortal fame. New bands create 1.2 hits, release 1-2 albums and that’s it. There is a very fast “rotation” of music bands. They appear quickly and disappear quickly.

2 Likes

Old bands are the best! :laughing:

1 Like

I am totally out of that “modern music”.
Sometimes i have to listen to in our car’s radio.
NO!
Its even not worth to memorize the “New Band’s” names. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho Often I recall the “good old days” in music.
But I also like new music :slightly_smiling_face:.
There is so much music now and in so many different genres that I will always find something for myself.
Before, we were limited to tape recorders and CDs.
Now everything is on the phone.
It’s often my first time watching music videos from the 80s-90s that I have never seen (I only knew music).

1 Like