Best way to pair/sync multiple different Soundcore speakers from iPhone or similar Bluetooth source?

What is the ideal way to link more than two Soundcore speakers. I have a rave, 4 trances and two trance-go. I tried merging them all as one output device on my laptop but the sounds coming out of those things with all that Bluetooth traffic was like nightmare haha. I haven’t found a way to sync different models of Soundcore speakers in the Soundcore app and I was wondering if there is already a solution for this from anker/Soundcore or if anyone has solved a similar problem themselves already. Really I’m out of my depth and looking for any advice. Thanks!

1 Like

I have tried and failed.

All your speakers have AUX sound input so a wired AUX splitter would get them all on the same input, and they’d have to be within the AUX cable length limit, e.g. 6 ft cables allows 12 feet apart.

To then make them not be physically tied to your source, you’d have to use a bluetooth to aux receiver. So that’s two product investments, a 1 in to 6 out aux splitter, and a bluetooth to aux receiver. They would then be able to be not within short feet of transmission but the bluetooth length limit.

I have tried to solve this length limit issue using a bluetooth broadcast product. It worked badly, the latency was different between speakers and the echo effect was awful.

Soundcore’s answer to this is Partycast which unfortunately means different speakers.

2 Likes

Hi Kevin,

That’s a bummer. I have no problem investing in the right equipment to do what Im hoping with my speakers. But yeah. Any wired connection through auxiliary kind of defeats the purpose for me. My goal was to get my trance go x2. Trance x4 and rave x1 to balance each other out and fill a house and be portable grab on the way out the door or redistributed around the house for hosting parties.

Is there no such device as a multichannel Bluetooth relay that propagates my phone Bluetooth or wifi audio signal to as many speakers as possible? Or at least more than 2?

I’ve spent a while now trying to see if that sort of device exists and has a common name. But so far all Bluetooth audio relay/Transceivers I’ve found online are capped at two Bluetooth outputs.

It’s just frustrating that only the smaller speakers can be chained up to 100 and the flagship speakers are the ones handicapped to just a stereo pair of the same model.

Yes bluetooth broadcast products do exist. This is a 1-to-2 product.

I tried it, with two smaller Soundcore speakers (one had Partycast, one didn’t, hence why). It did work as advertised but the issue was that each speaker had different audio codec lag, so there was an echo like unpleasant output. Not an issue if you placed them out of earshot of each other.

Then I hit the next problem that when I moved them away they got choppy and disconnected too easily. I tried to place the source mid-way and it worked better but still some disconnects. So I cannot recommend it.

Possibly your bigger speakers have better bluetooth antenna and so reception or possibly your home is such you could place the source central between two speakers on different floors and not suffer what I had. I tried it and I could not make it work so if you invest in something like this ensure a free return seller.

So I keep waiting to win a Mini 3, which unfortunately has not happened yet.

Yeah. I did find 1-2 Bluetooth bypass transceivers but nothing more than 2 Bluetooth outputs. Do you think it’s worth chaining multiple dual output relays to eachother to create more channels? It would probably solve the distance issue but not the synchronization dilemma I imagine.

You are absolutely doing exactly the right approach of asking around seeking solutions. I would encourage to keep looking.

My view is not helping which is to get these:

Find a spot in your home where some wires connect everything and do it the old way.

1 Like

I thought of an expensive solution. A Bluetooth to multi analog output receiver and then multiple Bluetooth transmitters feeding to the receivers multiple outputs. I’m sure latency will be ghastly but I only use it to listen not stream audio video so my main concern is sound degradation not responsiveness.